Stop Making Sense Please !

Maybe it's just me. Everything that is good is bad and everything that is bad is accepted as normal? The Alice in Wonderland syndrome has hit the world or am I just watching to many movies?
The crazy part is it is being accepted. Why? Simply stated because the dark side knows you will believe whatever it says. The art of subtle mastery. For example: the victim of a robbery is at fault but the one who committed the act is innocent. Really?
Here we are it is February 11th and yesterday " Integrity " was the topic. When we are fed lies we become use to them. Then in some cases we believe our own lies. This grey area is hard to navigate.
When our negative ego gets involved it wants us to pump ourselves up and continue with the lie. The positive ego then stops us in our tracks to " think before we act ". However, allowing right from wrong being manipulated for a bad cause, is not worth it.
What is right is right ! What is wrong is wrong !!! . So if we are being fed lies to fulfill someone's nefarious agenda, We should demand the truth.
A well rounded spiritual individual will be able to see the big picture and cut away the weeds. The light sheds light on the darkness alway's. Follow your Hearts and if this resonates great.
Open Hearts and Minds can accomplish Peace 😍!
Till We Meet Again
Nameste beautiful souls