xx. spacewalker

We had made it to the Dropship with Raven arriving within ten minutes of us. I was getting worried because Clarke and Finn should have arrived by now.

"I checked again. Still no sign of them," Raven informed us, entering the Dropship for the second time in the span of five minutes.

"Where are they?" I questioned, getting more and more anxious as time passed.

"We shouldn't have split up," Raven said. It was then that we heard footsteps outside of the Dropship.

"Someone's coming," whispered Bellamy. He raised up his gun and I did the same.

I watched as Murphy entered the Dropship, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"Ooh, hey, hey, hey," he stuttered, raising his hands up as he saw Bellamy and I's guns pointed at him.

"Murphy," Bellamy addressed, as he lowered his gun. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned harshly, and Bellamy moved to make me lower my own.

"I believe I was invited," he explained, looking toward Raven.

"I thought we could use an extra gun," she defended and I scoffed.

"Might be a good idea," Bellamy agreed, but I was still not on board with the whole Murphy thing.

"Finn should've been right behind you," Raven said, as Murphy walked further into the Dropship.

"Don't worry. Spacewalker's gonna be fine," Murphy dismissed and within seconds, Finn burst into the Dropship carrying an unconscious Clarke.

"What happened?" I asked, Bellamy and myself quick to rush over to them.

"A Grounder hit her on the head," informed Finn.

"Put her here," I instructed and Finn gently laid her on the ground. I looked at her wound, only knowing basic medical help.

"I need a bandage. A rag. Anything," I called out to no one in particular.

"Here," offered Murphy as he held out a cloth for me. I took it looking to Bellamy.

"Hold her head," I told him, and he obliged. I began to clean the wound on her head.

"Clarke, can you hear me? You're gonna be fine. You just need to rest," I spoke, hoping that she would either hear me or wake up.

I heard Raven and Finn exchange some words before Finn stormed out of the Dropship with Raven hot on his tail.

────────

Bellamy and I had told Raven to go in and help with Clarke as we stood lookout outside of the Dropship. Finn had cooled off, but was still on edge after what had happened. After a short while, Raven had exited the Dropship, I gave her a small smile and was on my way to talk to her, but Bellamy's voice stopped me.

"We got company! Get out here!" called out Bellamy, making Raven and I drop down and take cover. I looked at the perimeter watching Grounders circle it.

"Get down. Grounders," Bellamy instructed as soon as Clarke and Finn emerged from the Dropship.

"We're surrounded," I breathed, watching all of the Grounders just yards away from us.

It didn't take us long to retreat back into the Dropship. Bellamy and Murphy stood at the entrance, keeping an eye out while the rest of us tried to figure out what we should do.

"They're staying out of range. Probably waiting until it's dark," informed Bellamy.

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise," Murphy suggested.