4

To start off my day, I got dressed and went over to Lorenzo's dorm.

Which was the worst time to walk into his room without knocking. He was on top of some random girl kissing her neck. Luckily, he didn't even notice I was there so I slipped out.

Then I left the grounds, I went to Hogsmede out of pure boredom, today was a Sunday, it didn't even matter though I was still gonna be up all night in the astronomy tower getting high.

Once I arrived at The Three Broomsticks I saw Hermione and Ron sitting down at a booth and as soon as I caught her eye she gestured for me to come join.

Though her and I weren't the best of friends she was there for Harry and that's all that mattered to me.

She had a worried expression on her face, that made me feel uneasy. I sat down next to Ron and across from Hermione

"I need to talk to you." She said sternly

"Right now?" She nodded her head

"Can we talk outside?"

"Sure."

She lead me outside and in the corner of my eye I saw three shadows in the corner with a flicker of light.

I mentally groaned at the thought of Mattheo.

"You're not gonna like what I'm about to say." I pulled my head out of my arse and tuned into whatever she was going to say

"What happened?"

"It's about Harry." That's when I snapped out of it, what the fuck happened to my brother "He got detention in the new teachers class,"

That teacher was a fucking bitch "for a punishment she had him write lines. But the quill drew blood from his hand and it wrote the message on his hand."

"When did this happen?" I needed to know how long he kept this from me

"The first day of classes." I didn't want to hear anything else I walked back to the grounds

Fuck

why the fuck didn't he tell me, when I get my hands on that teacher- I bumped in to someone knocking us both to the ground

"Sorry." I looked up to see Jessie rubbing the back of his head

I picked up the box of cigarettes he dropped "Without me."

He rolled his eyes grabbing the box aggressively "Look I can't do this right now there waiting."

"They?" I questioned

"You already know who I'm taking about."

"Invite me next time." I said standing up and giving him a hand that he took

"I will." With that I walked off

**

Once I reached the castle he was already out in the front it was as if he knew I was gonna be there, creepy in a way.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me!" I was losing my shit

"Because I knew you would react like this!" His voice raideras he replied

"What did you expect, did you expect me to be happy about this?!"

"No but I expected you to understand why I didn't tell you!"

"I'm not a very understanding person and you of all people should know that," I paused feeling my eyes tear up "when did we start keeping things from each other. You are all I have. So don't start lying about shit like this."