1

Aurore woke up from her nap to the ruckus from downstairs, she sat up on the bed that her and her younger brother had shared and headed towards the door and went downstairs.

As she went she saw a loopy Dudley, and then a letter flew in through the window causing the glass to shatter.

It was a howler.

Those sucked ass.

Dear Mr. Potter,

We have received intelligence that you performed the Patronus Charm at 23 minutes past 9 this evening in a Muggle-inhabited area in presence of a Muggle.

The severity of this break of the Decree for the reasonable restriction of underage sorcery has resulted in your expulsion from hogwarts whithcraft and wizardry.

Hope that you are well

Mafalda Hopkirk

The letter ate itself up, Aurore was still confused as to what happened to Dudley.

"Justice." Uncle Vernon hissed

Aurore grasped her wand in her pocket and was about to say something to Harry but he stormed upstairs furiously.

She went after him to see what had happened downstairs, when she walked in the room she saw Harry kicking the dresser which caused the picture of there mum and dad to fall.

She extended her arm and caught the photo before it hit the floor.

"What happened out there." Aurore crossed her arms

His eyes flicked upon the room before he looked back at her "There was a dementor, it attacked Dudley and I..." he paused looking down "Dudley wouldn't have made it if I didn't use the charm."

Aurore sighed "Do we know if the decision is final," she paused "is there anything we can do to get you un-expelled?"

"I don't think so Aurore." He said with a harsh tone

"Just lay down for now," she stopped "I'll find out what we can do, you need a rest."

He nodded and laid down on the bed, they switched from sleeping on the floor and on the bed every night.

She went over to there dresser and grabbed out a black long sleeve topped V-neck and some dark green denim trousers with many pockets and grabbed her black lace up boots, along with underwear and a bra.

She went across the hall to the bathroom and placed the clothes aside on the counter along side the boots, and undressed from the pajamas she had on before.

She took the necklace that Harry had gave her and unclasped it. Harry had bought a matching set of locked with a picture of their parents inside of it.

This was the only time she ever took it off . She undid her hair and placed her hair tie on the sink and went into the shower and let the warm water hit her body.

**

When she got out she dabbed the towel along her skin to dry herself, then wrapped the towel in her hair to dry it.

She placed the outfit along her body and pulled her hair out of the towel.

Aurore placed the towel in the hamper and went to her room to check on Harry. She found that he was fast asleep. She set up a sleeping space on the floor, to take a nap.

"Cedric go, grab the port key and apparate  out with my brother." Aurore begged as she held her wand

They had been sat behind a gravestone.