𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

Yes, there are obviously rules. Don't worry, they won't be too hard to follow. 

If you decide to disobey the rules.... I'm sorry, you will have to be kicked out of this community. If anyone finds that another person is violating the rules, please report to the admins (founders) immediately. Thank you. 

Respect everyone. Please do not send any hate to other members, either on Wattpad or Discord. If we find that you are doing this, you will automatically get banned from this community. Also, please keep this community PG. Keep cussing at a minimum, and do not call each other bad names. Respect other people's opinions also.

Do not argue with admins. The admins (founders) are doing what they think are right. Do not argue with them. Please send kind suggestions  through PMs. 

Those were just rules for a healthy environment in this community, now on with the sign-up rules. 

Permanently follow this account (WritersLane_Comm) for updates and announcements, as well as the founders accounts (RoseLovegood13 and plauxible). 

Put this story in your Private Library for updates and in one of your public reading lists. 

Give a shoutout to this book on your message board. 

Password: bookmark

Fill out the form correctly in all one comment and wait for us to accept you. 

And that's all! Forms are in the next chapter.