I did as he said and went to stand at the edge of the bed. He followed closely behind until we had stopped walking.

He stepped around me and sat at the head of the bed so that he was leaning against the pillows. His legs were spread apart and placed straight out in front of him.

"Come here," he said, patting the mattress in between his legs.

His eyes looked dark and full of lust. I had never expected to see Niall like this.

I did as he said and sat so that I was in the same position as him but I was leaning against his chest instead of the pillows. I had hoped that was how he wanted me.

Apparently it was because he nodded in approval when my back met his chest. Then he suddenly grabbed the top of my pants, pulled them down and threw them to the corner of the room.

He grasped my legs to spread them further apart and prop them up.

"Keep them there,"  he insisted.

I dropped my head back so that it rested on his shoulder as he slid his hands down my thighs and towards my underwear.

He tugged at the waistband and asked, "Can I take these off or would you feel more comfortable with them on?"

I nodded my head softly against his shoulder.

"Use your words sweet girl,"  he told me.

"I don't mind,"  I told him.

He didn't say another word instead he slipped my underwear down my legs. Once they reached my ankles I kicked them off for him.

One of his hands continued down my leg while the other gently wrapped around my throat.

"Do you like that princess?"

"Y-yes,"  I stammered.

"I thought you would,"  he laughed.

His hand finally reached the part of my body that was aching to be touched again. He placed the pads of his fingers on my clit and began rubbing circles, just like earlier.

I couldn't help but let out a sigh at relief as some tension left my lower half.

As he started to move faster his fingers gently squeezed the sides of my throat. My breath became shaky and my hands didn't know where to go. They wandered upwards to Niall's head where I gently grabbed his hair. He grunted when I accidentally tugged at it. His hands sped up causing noises and random words to begin spilling out of my mouth.

"Oh my god Ni- ah!"  I moaned out.

I could feel my heart beat increasing by the second. My stomach was already starting to become tight and my legs started to shake from how sensitive I was from the teasing.

"Are you close princess?"  he asked.

"Yes, yes."

He abruptly stopped and smirked, "Well that's too bad. Maybe that'll teach you to be quiet next time."

"I- but I thought,"  I stuttered, sitting up to face his.

"Go on now. Back to the room. Tell them I'll be in a minute. I have something to take care of," he said, gesturing downwards towards his sweatpants that now had a very apparent bulge in them.

"I'll do it for you," I offered, "Just please let me finish."

"It wouldn't be much of a punishment if I let you finish now would it princess?"