"When? When did it happen," He says, keeping his stare. "When Ron told me, or was that not the first time?"

"Fred..." I say uneasily. How calm yet angry he was confused me.

How am I supposed to tell him that when it happened he hadn't even left Hogwarts yet? He had a girlfriend, I was told to get over him. So I did, with Harry.

It was well after I had strong feelings for Fred, but Harry pushed them out completely.

"Y/n..." He drags my name out the same way I did to him, letting it roll off his tongue. The same way he used to. As if nothing changed.

"Are you guys playing or what?" Ron's voice exasperates out of breath. He stumbles further into the kitchen, pulling both of us out of the secret world hidden away for Fred only to interrogate me.

I drop the plate in the sink with a clash, but it thankfully doesn't break.

"No-" Fred starts, before I cut him off. He stares at the ceiling, annoyed.

"Yes, we are." I finish for him, he shakes his head at me with a slight smile tugging his lips. "Fred, if you don't wanna play, you can finish the dishes?"

"No, I would rather watch your face when you lose to George and I."

"No, no, no, no. You both are on separate teams, we've established this over and over." Ron pushes on, walking fast to keep up with Fred. Who drags me along.

~~~~~~

"I told you would lose." Fred laughs at me.

"That's because you were also teamed with Harry, that's not fair at all." I pout, hiding my uncomfortableness. I don't even know how to act around him anymore.

"She's not wrong Fred, whichever team I'm on, is winning," Harry says sarcastically with a smug look.

Fred's demeanor shifts, and goes quiet until we are inside. It was almost dark now, only oranges and pinks shown at the skyline.

Maybe I do need to talk to Fred. Maybe he would understand about Draco.

No, I mentally slap myself. 

He wouldn't understand, none of them would. I imagine the three boys sat around the fire right at this moment. As dark and cold as they present themselves outside, together they are as giggly as I am.

Especially Blaise.

"What's got you so happy?" Hermione asks me, with a condescending look on her face. I blush realizing as I was daydreaming I was staring directly at Harry.

"Just thinking about Hogwarts."

"Hmmm-" Hermione starts and almost motions to Harry to sit by us.

"Blaise said 'the boys' are having a sleepover tonight in the Slytherin common room. With pillow fights and all." I smile picturing the three of them.

Hermione frowns, "I didn't see any of them on the list for kids staying back at Hogwarts."

"What? That can't be, Blaise was so excited."

"I checked two days ago, not many are staying back this year. I would've seen their names..." She stares off thinking. She comes across my confused face.

Blaise wouldn't lie to me, surely. He has no reason to.

"But, I could be wrong of course. Maybe their names weren't added on," She nods her head, almost convincing herself. I stare at her.

She wouldn't admit that she's wrong. Even if she actually was. Maybe they did lie.

Draco had been sensitive about the subject only last night, even with me laying in his bed minutes after taking our thrown off clothes off of the floor back onto our bodies.

He wasn't allowing me to ask any further questions. But, but Blaise? I can't picture him lying to me.

Maybe Hermione was truly wrong.

_________
Hi<3
I wanna say that I'm really trying to write as much as I can. I've been stressed about school lately

Expect new chapters maybe every three days instead of two? I will still try for two, but being able to take it off of my list of things to do will help greatly

Also

Please vote and comment!!!! It boosts so much<3

Drink lots of water and eat full meals today, I love you so much and you're beautiful