Chapter 2

In a penthouse with a beautiful view over the wonderful city of New York, Callie and Eliza sit on the couch, sharing a bottle of wine.

"Why did you convince me to come here tonight, Cae? It's no secret that your wonderful boyfriend is going to bring his incredibly stupid best friend to crash here soon. He does that every fucking time I'm here. Especially on Fridays." Eliza takes a big sip of wine and Callie laughs heartily.

"You two hate each other so much that I can't keep wondering how amazing it would be if you had sex. I'm guessing it would be mindblowing." Callie sends Eliza a devious smile. "Oh, and you're here because our apartment is fucking amazing."

"Trust me, I've been wondering about that many times. I really don't hate the way he looks. I just hate the way he acts and what he brings out in me." Eliza sighs. "And you're right about the apartment."

"You should really consider sleeping with him. Why let his hot looks go to waste? You can always gag him." Callie winks at her and they both laugh.

"That is actually a great idea. But we both know that he'd use his strength to gag ME." Eliza sighs.

"Shoot. I didn't think of that. Then you'll have to cuff him first. But whatever you would do, he would probably have the same in store for you. And of course, he'd win because no matter how much you two fight then I know that you'd never play dirty. You're too good a person to do that and that's why I love you." Callie leans in and gives Eliza a quick kiss on the lips. A tradition they'd had since college. It was something they'd to when they wanted to show that they appreciated each other. Just a quick peck on the lips. Never more than that. The first time Ben had seen it, he'd immediately had to go take a very cold shower.

"You're the best, babe." Eliza sends her an affectionate smile. "But I don't think now's the best time for sleeping with him. I'm not sure Lilly would appreciate it. We're still kind of having an exclusive fling."

"How long do you think it's going to last?" Callie asks with humor in her eyes. She knows that Eliza's flings with women doesn't last too long. Eliza's bisexual but she's always been more interested in men than women.

"Probably not for more than a few more months. I'm being me, sooo." Eliza shrugs casually.

"You can say it, you know. It's just us." Callie laughs.

"Fine. I'll says it." She sighs and looks Callie directly in the eyes as she says, "I really miss a rock, hard dick fucking me into oblivion."

"Mike." Callie coughs.

"You're not going to stop until I've fucked him, are you, babe?" Eliza laughs humourless.

"No honey. But hey, maybe if you bring Lilly it'll cool his temper. But she doesn't like sharing, does she?" Callie looks like she's deep in thought as if they were discussing a serious subject.

"She doesn't believe in sharing even if it's just a fling and not a relationship." Eliza sighs annoyed. "I should really end it with her. I'm bored and it's not really her fault."

"You really should. And it would be really okay if you take Mike into our guest room tonight and give him a wild ride. Just so you know." Callie winks deviously.

"And now you're excited about giving your man a wild ride. I can see it in your eyes." Eliza laughs. "Well, I'm excited for you. You're the best, bae." She leans over to peck Callie's lips and just when their lips touch Mike and Ben enter the apartment.

"Whaaaat?!? What's happening?" Mike asks with his eyes wide open and Ben laughs and pats him on the back. "They peck each other's lips from time to time when they appreciate each other. It makes me crazy because they won't do more than that and let me watch."

"You can dream about the rest later, babe." Callie says and walks over to greet her man with a long, passionate kiss. "We're going to bed." She says and pulls Ben with her. "And of course, not to sleep. Bye Mike. See you in the morning. Bye babe. Remember to take the wild ride."

Two seconds later they're gone. "You again." Mike says annoyed.

"Me again. I'm here. Hot and awesome." She chirps.

"I don't know about that last part." He says to himself, but she laughs. "Did you just agree that I'm hot?"

"I'm not blind. "He answers. "Just because I don't like your personality doesn't mean I don't like your looks."

"Well, right back at you." She says cockily. "Do you want a drink?"

"Are you going to poison me?" He asks suspiciously.

She laughs. "No. I kind of need something from you and in order for that to work you need to be very much alive."

"Don't tell me she gave you the same speech that Ben gave me." He looks at her with one eyebrow raised.

"I got the speech about how great it probably would be to fuck you because of all the tension between us and the truth is I'm so fucking horny right now, after seeing those two turning a kiss into a make-out session." Her expression doesn't reveal that her heart is beating very fast. She's not so sure that this is the right thing to do.

"You need me to fuck you." He states.

"I really do. Or well not you specifically but there's no other man around right now." She walks over to him and looks him straight in the eyes when she says "Please?"

He sucks in a deep breath and breathe out slowly before he says "It can't be here."

"Okay." She says slowly and bends over the couch to pick up her purse. He stands behind her and presses himself flush against her. She can feel his arousal pressing hard against her and she feels warmth pool between her legs. He slip a finger under her skirt and slides it through her wetness which makes her moan loudly. "One condition." He says in her ear and she presses herself against him. He places his finger on top of her clit and whispers "No fucking fighting with me while I'm fucking you." He removes his finger from her and she whimpers.

"Okay." She whispers and he grips her arm forcefully and drags her after him. She's almost panting with need. Him claiming her like she was his has turned her even more on.

In the elevator he presses her hard against the wall and kisses her hungrily. She touches him and wishes she could take off his pants and ask him to fuck her right now.

The elevator stops on the 3rd floor and he softly pushes her out. She takes his hand and intertwine her fingers with his. They are both panting hard now.

"Number 7." He says and she leads the way.

He presses himself against her and she moans softly while he unlocks the door.

As soon as they enter his apartment she strips and his mouth goes dry when he sees her naked breasts.

"You are so fucking hot I could just eat you." His eyes are full of lust and promises.

"You will but not before you've fucked me." She opens his jeans and he steps out of them.

"I will fuck you so good you'll be screaming my name every time you come from now on." He says.

"Promises. Promises." She pants and his mouth is on hers again and he lifts her. She places her legs around him and rubs her naked pussy against his hard dick.

"These boxers need to go." She moans against his lips.

"Don't worry, Lizzie. They will." He puts her down on his bed and quickly takes off the rest of his clothes.