𝐴𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡

Hey there! Welcome!

Hey there! Welcome!

The founders of this community are RoseLovegood13 and plauxible . 

This is a community to help underrated authors grow big on this beautiful and great platform, Wattpad.  This is also to make friends and hang out with online friends. 

We will also create a Discord server (for those who have Discord and would like to join). No, it is not mandatory to join the Discord server, it's just for additional chatting. Annocements will be posted on Wattpad before it will be announced in the Discord server. 

Each week, we will try to find a random, underrated book (below 10k) here on Wattpad (volunteers will be much appreciated). We will then judge if the book is really underrated. Then, we will interview the writer about the book. We will also host awards, mostly for fanfictions. We will also host graphic contest or art contest, etc. 

So what are you waiting for? Join us in this incredible journey of books!

Rules and forms will be in later chapters. 

About the founders:

About the founders:

RoseLovegood13 ♡ • . ★ . • °

𝑅ose. female. she/her. hi! my name is rose. 'rose' is actually my pen name, but please call me that! i am a swiftie, potterhead, star wars geek, avengers fan, fanwing, and much more fandoms! i am an absolute bookworm.  i am quite weird, but i am sane, don't worry. i am a violinist and i play just a bit of the piano and guitar. i have an unhealthy obsession over reylo and taylor swift, don't mind me...

plauxible  ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ     

Moon. Female with she/her pronouns. Ayo~! Just a big noob trying to have fun on Wattpad with her friends. I'm a gigantic potterhead with a big potter-head to fill- all I need is my Hogwarts uniform! Where to find this lazy bean bag of a person? You'll usually see me chillin' on Discord. This is my very first Wattpad community I've ever been apart of as a founder and I hope the whole community goes smoothly. See you around!