ένα

Stepping up to the doppelbitches house to see if my Lovesick friend was there, I see Jenna rushing out of the house

Stepping up to the doppelbitches house to see if my Lovesick friend was there, I see Jenna rushing out of the house. "Jenna?" I call out and she spins around to look at me. She has bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks. It just breaks my heart seeing her like that considering she's been like a sister to me since I came here around a year ago. I run over to her. "Jenna? What's wrong? What happened?" I ask her and she wipes her eyes before answering

"Elena and Ric and basically everyone has been lying to me. Elena's mom is in town." I gasp as she starts crying again so I pull her into a hug, how could they put her out of the loop knowing fully well that she is in danger as much as everyone else by the simple fact that she is related to Elena.

"Where are you going?" I ask as softly as I can as she pulls away. "I'm going to stay on campus. I have a thesis to write and I can't stand to be in that house any longer." I nod understandingly, it was for the better if she wasn't here.

"Alright, well I'm going to go in there and give my dear friends a piece of my mind. And maybe slap a bitch." I say cheerfully, maybe slapping Elena will make her have at least have a brain cell or common sense. Jenna laughs as she gets in her car and waves goodbye.

I walk up the steps to the porch. As I walk in and close the front door quietly, the first thing I see as my drinking buddy punching John Gilbert. I would be laughing if it wasn't for the fact I was angry at him.

"Whoa. Now that must have hurt." I sarcastly said. He and the doppelbitch both turn around, obviously alarmed. "Sam?" Ric whispers in disbelief.

I smirk. "The one and only." I'm suddenly crashed into a huge hug and I let out a yelp.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Texas?" He asked and I chuckle, hugging him back. "Stefan called me. Said something about the doppelbitch being used in a sacrifice?" I hear a scoff from behind my dad. I, of course, knew the bitch was going to be offended.

I pull away to see Elena glaring at me, ha, knew it. "How are you meant to help me? You're human." She deadpans and I throw my head back, laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

I walk closer to her. "Oh, Honey, I'm not human." She gasps and I smirk.

"What are you?" She demands. "Well, doppelbitch, I have a little bit of vampire, witch, and werewolf, now, Can you now see why Steffy called me? Speaking of Steffy, I think I need to go pay him a visit." I kissed Ric on the cheek before speeding out of the house, to the boarding house.

I walk in the front door of the boarding house to see Stefan, Damon and Katherine talking. "Steffy, Dam-Dam." I acknowledged them before looking at Katherine.

"Kitty. Did you miss me?" They snap their heads towards me and suddenly I'm being tackled into a huge hug with from a certain vegetarian vampire. "Woah there, I know you missed me but you're killing me right now."