How things have changed...

A/N: I know it's been the longest time since I last updated, I had a few things written with the old Hype House members but due to some events that have happened over the last couple of months, I decided it would probably be best to move past some of that. I hope that's okay and that you'll still continue to enjoy the story! Xx

Catch up:

Bella's POV:

It's been a while since I first moved out here...

Things are a lot different now, starting with the fact I began studying at UCLA to be a teacher so that even after dance, I'd always have a back up route.

Thomas and I dated for over 6 months, I adored him! Our relationship was amazing, however, I felt like we were forcing the romance side of it all when all we really needed was to stay in each other's lives, as friends instead of lovers. He's dating Mia now. That girl is gorgeous, inside and out, the two of them are made for each other. Even though we're not dating, Thomas holds a special place in my heart, I'll forever be grateful to have him in my life.

Addison lives with my family still, whilst I moved into a one bedroom apartment, slightly closer to school so that I wouldn't have to travel for too long to attend my classes and work experience. We're closer than even and she's finally got me into TikTok!! She's dating Bryce (finally!!!), they're adorable and I couldn't be happier for her.

I spend most days with either Addison, Thomas, Amelie, Mia or Kouvr, they're the group I'm closest with. Relationships are something I'm not looking into right now, I'm focusing on me and working out who I am which I have to say, I'm loving!

•••••••••••••••••••

December 15th 2020:

"Bells!! We've missed you!!" Mia and Kouvr came to collect my from the front door of the house, pulling me into a hug as soon as they reached me. Together, we head up the stairs and into the multi-story house they all currently lived in. They'd moved out of the original house a few months ago and since then, different TikTok stars had moved in with them including Tayler, Nate, Kelianne and Olivia. Eventually, most of them had moved out but they all stayed close.

"Thomas will be so happy you're here!! He wants to discuss something with you and some of the others!!" Following them into the kitchen, I was greeted by other members of the house before taking a seat on the counter waiting for Thomas to grab his vlog camera. As I began scrolling through my Instagram looking for an account I wanted to show Mia, I felt Micheal approaching me before he placed himself in the space between my legs then leant in to give me a hug.

Something was different...

"You staying over tonight?" He whispered as he tucked his head into my neck. "I wanted to have a movie night and I'd love you to stay". As I pulled away, I gave him a small nod before he jumped up and sat on the counter next to me, the two of us waiting for Thomas to talk to us.

"We're moving out...buying our own place for the first time up in the hills! Bella, we wanted to know whether you would move in with us?" Shock was clearly plastered over my face as I heard a few of the members of the house, laughing a little. "Wondered if you wanted to have a percentage of the house?" I'd seen the house, it was a gorgeous building, high up in the hills, not too far from my current flat near school. It would be perfect and I'd get to live with all my favourite people...I had the money and wanted to live with someone full time so it was looking like a good option.

"You know what? I'm in!" As soon as I announced that, everyone sprinted towards me and pulled me into a hug, Kouvr and Mia getting to me first and holding me tight as we realised we'd all be loving together for the foreseeable future, I couldn't wait.
"As long as I'm still attending my college courses, my parents won't have a problem with it!" Thomas was the last one to pull me into a hug, he held me tight and told me he was proud of me for attending college whilst still adjusting to a new place.

"We've got a potential new member joining in the new year, not gonna say who it is yet but you'll love them!" That was the final announcement before the group broke up and began ordering food, Michael handing me his phone to add to his order. I selected my food and before he had the chance to take it back, I'd paid for our meal and placed the phone down on the table.

"You didn't have to do that Bells!!" He moaned, picking me up and carrying me into the games room and dropping me onto the sofa, taking the space next to me and the two of us watched Calvin and Patty playing a game of table tennis.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to, it's seriously not a problem", as the two older boys finished their game, Michael and I stepped up to take over, playing for almost half an hour, only giving up to go and collect our food from the delivery driver who'd parked up outside. Coming back upstairs, food in hand, we head to Michael's room to eat whilst watching a movie on Netflix. He selected something off his account and as it loaded up, we took out our burgers and fries and sat in a comfortable silence as we began to eat. Our burgers were soon gone and I'd almost finished my fries, Michael having only a few more than I did on my plate. Carefully, I leant forward and stole a few off his plate, shoving them in my mouth before finishing mine off. Thinking I'd got away with it, I stood up to put my things away but as I returned to the bed, Michael pushed me down and began ticking me, holding his larger frame above mine, dark brown eyes locked on mine as his one hand tickled my ribs. 

Then it stopped...

His hand came up to my face, cupping my cheek as he began to lower his body, his face getting closer to mine.

"Can I?" He asked, suddenly becoming incredibly nervous, the complete opposite of his normal attitude.

All I could manage was a nod.

Butterflies flooding my stomach as his warm breath hit my face. 

Our lips touched and his body lay on top of mine, my arm behind his head, keeping him close to mine. Next thing I knew, he'd flipped up over so that I was straddling his lap, our lips not separating at all.

"Bella..." he whispered, hands caressing my body so carefully as if I would break if he touched me the wrong way. Pulling away, I lay my head on his chest, rolling off his body and snuggling into his side, turning my attention back to the screen where the film was still playing. The two of lay there for at least another two hours, the film had finished and we'd just continued to get to know each other even more, enjoying one another's company.

"Isabella!" Mia and Kouvr came running into the room, shouting my name, "Are you staying tonight?" They froze and just stood staring at the two of us, cuddled under the dark sheets of the bed. 

"Yeh I'll stay, if that's okay?" The two girls nodded before backing up, slowly leaving us alone in the room. Michael's grip on me tightened, pulling me closer to his body. I accepted his offer to stay in his room with him, wanting to stay in his warm embrace for as long as possible. He carried me to his shared bathroom, the two of us washing our faces before he passed me a spare toothbrush to clean my teeth. When we arrived back to his room, he threw me a shirt that ended up reaching the middle of my thigh, I put it on with a pair of shorts I found in my bag. Climbing back into his bed, I plugged my phone in next to his to charge and as I lay back down, Michael got in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his head just above mine. 

"I can't believe how much things have changed since we all moved out here...and now we're moving again! You know I hated Addi for making us leave Louisiana, I hated the fame and was convinced everyone out here was going to be rude but it's been the most amazing thing!" I had never told anyone outside of my family how I actually felt about our move to LA, how I wanted nothing to do with anyone and even avoided my own twin sister because of how she'd abandoned me for so long.

"I'm glad you did though, wouldn't be here with you right now!" I turned my head as much as possible and pressed a kiss to his lips before the two of us snuggled into the sheets and fell asleep in one another's arms for the first time.

At least things have changed for the better.