Chapter 1

~Dreams pov~

I stretch my left arm out as I roll over, squinting at the light shining in through the curtains. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes before trying to stand. A groan is heard from behind me as two small hands latch onto my waist and tug me back onto the bed.
"Stay longer you idiot," George grumbled into my back as he pulled himself closer to me, successfully wrapping his legs around me. I wheeze before rolling to face him and giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"Fine you get 5 minutes before I go shower," I say, trying to sound annoyed. My act was to no avail as George ran his fingers through my golden hair, making me blush. God he's so perfect.
"Dreamm," George whined, "we can just shower togetherr!" His morning voice was evident as it slurred throughout his speech.
"WHAT" I yelled as we both broke out into laughter.
"Oh come on Dream you know you wannaa," he egged on.
"That's it I'm leaving." I tore away from his grasp and grabbed clothes to change into as I proceeded to bound into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard him yelling at me as I wheezed from inside. I opened the door a crack.
"Please feed Patches! Thanks love you!" I closed the door again as I undressed and turned on the shower.

~Time skip~

I pull my shirt over my head as I emerge from the bathroom, only to find George actually got out of bed. Geez that's new. I exit the room to search for him and I find him in the kitchen, standing in front of two plates of slightly burnt pancakes. He definitely isn't a chef but at least the food looked edible today. I snicker lightly as he looks up and gives me an 'oh shut up' glare. I smirk and walk over to wrap my arms around him as I kiss him on the head.
"It looks perfect, my little housewife." The shorter brunette spins around and slaps me on the arm as I begin to die from laughter.
"Shut up and eat your food before I stop cooking and let you starve." We both continue to giggle as we bring our food to the table and start to eat. It really wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.
"So... do you have any plans for today?" George asked.
"Um I think Sapnap wanted to go to some new club tonight. Do you have anything?"
"I think I'm gonna stream some speedruns and then go to the store later. Maybe I should catch up on some coding I've been putting off."
"That sounds fun." I say as I stand and grab both of our plates and rinse them off in the sink.
"So the club huh..." the older dragged out his sentance. "I assume you're probably gonna be drinking then?"
"I mean yea probably." I responded.
"Need a ride then? I really dont need you two getting in a car accident tonight."
"Oh god, yea sure. I totally forgot about that part." We giggled together and I thanked George for the offer. "Aw you're my little chauffeur."
"Yea yea no problemo sweetie." I shot my head around to look at him as the nickname left his mouth. It was obvious that the older was holding back laughter. I put the plate down and begin to walk towards him. Before I could take more than two steps, he had already begun to bolt into his office.
"Hey!" I began to chase after him, only to see him booting up his pc.
"Better get out Dreamie! I'm starting my stream now and I'm sure you don't want an early face reveal." George had a stupid smirk on his face as I huffed in defeat.
"Ok I guess I'll hop on your stream and entertain your veiwers then." I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed. "They like me better anyways!"
And with that I close the office door and make my way down the hall to my set up. We lived in a fairly good sized flat in Florida, and although we could afford something much bigger, we were content with our home. Something bigger would be to difficult to maintain.
I turn on my pc and navicate to discord, hopping on the call George was on and muting myself so he could finish his little opening. I pull up his stream in a different tab and watch as he welcomes everyone. He waved his hands around cutely. The chat was simping so hard. Thats when I decided to unmute.
"George!" I yelled. A scream echoed into my room as I saw him jump in his seat. I was rolling with laughter.
"Don't do that you idiot! You scared me."
"Aw I'm sorry Gogy," I said in a softer voice. I saw him roll his eyes at me on stream. "Don't roll your eyes at me." My voice was firmer than before and I saw as he gulped, a light blush playing on his face. I smirked, knowing the effect I had on him. The chat noticed and erupted in comments about how cute he was.
"Oh my god George. Your chat is a bunch of simps!" I wheezed.
"Just like you," he retaliated. We laughed as he pulled up Minecraft and began to punch a tree.
We kept talking and messing around for about two hours. George never beat the enderdragon. Soon enough, he ended the stream with little waves and goodbyes, his adorable smile lighting up his face. The stream finally ended, the screen showing an 'offline' sign. Alright I guess I could get ready.

A/N
Alright so this is kinda the introduction and setting up the plot and everything. Im going to try and update regularly and quickly, but I'm in school so sorry if its a bit inconsistent. Thank you all so much for deciding to read! Pls drink some water and eat something today! If it's not a bother please consider voting too because it really helps me out. :))