He lifts his right arm, knocking once more on the mahogany entry before his ears picked up the sound of shuffling behind it.

"Move it! You need to hide!"

"Ow..!"

USSR's brow furrowed in confusion, contemplating and somewhat concerned about the whatever situation his children have found themselves in.

"Почему мы их прячем? Нет ничего плохого в том, чтобы приглашать гостей."
(Why are we hiding him? There is nothing wrong with inviting guests over.)

"Блін, ти знаєш, хто батько Америки?!"
(Damn it, do you know who America's father is?!)

"Я знаю, но все равно не вижу проблемы-"
(I know, but I still do not see the problem-)

USSR fumbles and searches for the spare key behind one of the bottles, he ceased and flinched once he felt a sharp pain on his index finger - but continued to search for the key.

Making contact with the cold, icy sensation of a metal key, he jams the spare key into the door's knob.

Twisting and turning it, he swiftly opens the door.

There, USSR stood at the doorway, soaking and dripping wet with a bleeding index finger, staring at the commotion.

His orbs darted around, softening as he spots the familiar faces of his family, narrowing as he spots the unfamiliar face of America.

Ame could only sweatdrop along with the others.

●○○○○○●

9:10 PM • AMERICA'S ROOM

"C'mon, respond - respond." Canada was biting his fingernails as he awaited a reply from America.

Canada pressed the call button and leans his phone in his ear.

"[Sorry, the number you have dialed is currently unavailable-]"

Canada places his phone on the desk.

"What did he say?" Australia asks, leaning into the couch as he waited anxiously.

Canada exhaled, running his fingers on his head as he faces his brother. "No reply."

"Darn."

New Zealand groaned covering his faceas he slumps on the door, before finally facing his brothers. "This means we should do Plan B, right?"

Oz and Canada faced their brother, nodding.

"Fine, you guys owe me one, okay?" NZ grumbled, rummaging through America's closet.
As he shoved his hand deeper, he felt the texture of a plastic bag brush his fingers. Letting a confused noise, he instantly grabs it.

Bringing his arm out, he holds a plastic bag containing something.

Spilling the contents of the bag, a striped blue and white men's tanktop falls to the floor before it was picked up by Canada.