What's your Relationship?

"So Ash what's your relationship with him"

Ash P.O.V

"Uh-ummm well- I- you see-" I stammered petting Pikachu.

You can tell if I'm nervous easily when I pet Pikachu a lot.

'I haven't told them my sexuality yet' I thought.

I think Gary noticed my nerves and said, "I'm Ashyboy's best friend"

I looked at him and he just nodded to go along with it.

"Uuuuuuh YEAH!" I said letting Pikachu go to play with Umbreon, "Guys this is Gary Oak, my best friend, we met when we were little kids in the Kanto region,"

Everyone looked at Gary in shock.

"Oak as in Principle Oak" Sophocles said.

"No as in Professor Oak, I'm Professor Oak's grandson" Gary said. "I think Principle Oak is my second cousin twice removed...?"

"Oh" they all said.

"I didn't know Ash had a 'Best' friend" said Mallow.

"Y-yeah i thought we were you best friends Ash" said Lillie.

"You guys are, but Gary is always my #1!" I said smiling at him.

"Yup me and Ashyboy are like two peas in a pod" said Gary as a mater of factly.

"Oh" said everyone.

"Umm so Gary these are my friends from Aloha" I said introducing everyone.

"This is Mallow, she and her Pokémon Steenee are cooks and her dad own a restaurant here" I said introducing her.

"Hello Gary! If you ever need help ask me and maybe I can teach you too cook!" said Mallow.

"Stee!" her Pokémon exclaimed.

"Ok, but I'm already a good cook I cook for Ashyboy all the time, isn't that right Ashyboy?" Gary said.

"ABSOLUTELY" I said right away, " I've always loved Gary's food no one can top it, sorry Mallow"

"That's alright, maybe you can teach me a few recipes?" Mallow asked.

"Of course, anytime!" Gary said.

I go on with the introductions

"This is Sophocles, he and his Pokémon Togedemaru love computers and science" I explained.

"Greeting Gary!" said Sophocles "May I examine you Umbreon at one point I've never studied one up close before"

"Umm sure if it's ok with Umbreon" said Gary who looked at Umbreon who was getting her own introduction, courtesy of Pikachu.

"Awesome!" said Sophocles.

"This is Kiawe, he lives on Akala island and he owns a farm with his family, they make the best ice cream!" I said.

"Hey man, nice to meet you I'm Kiawe" he said extending his hand out.

"Gary Oak" Gary said shaking Kiwe's hand.

"This is Lana and her Pokémon Popplio, but I'm sure you already know that, she loves to fish!" I said remembering the first time me and Lana met.

"Nice to meet you," Lana said "Tank you again for taking care of Popplio and sorry about the misunderstanding"

"POPLIO!" exclaimed Popplio

"Hey, no harm done" Gary said petting Popplio.

"And lastly this is Lillie, she has an Alolan vulpix named Snowy and she has a brother named Gladion" I said.

"Vul!" Said snowy from Gary's legs.

"Gladion?" Gary asked "I think I've met him already"

"Really?" Said Lillie surprised "My brother isn't really a talkative type"

"Really?" Gary said surprised

"Well I guess that's everyone" I said.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?"

I tuned around to see Professors Kukui and Burnet with Rotom Dex.

"Oh yeah! Gary these are Professors Kukui and Burnet, they let me stay with them while I'm here, Professors this is Gary my best friend " I said, " And this is Rotomdex he is a Rotom inside a Pokédex"

"Nice to meet you" Gary said bowing slightly "and thank you for taking care of Ashyboy while he's here I know first hand how much of a handful he can be"

"Heyyyyy" I said pouting.

"Tell me I'm wrong" Gary said

"You're noooot" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well it's no trouble at all Ash really makes us feel younger if anything" said Professor Brunett laughing

"If your last name is Oak are you by any chance relatives with Principal Oak" asked Professor Kukui.

"Let me introduce myself" said Gary " my name is Gary Oak, grandson of the infamous Professor Oak, and Pokémon Professor in training so far I have been in Sinnoh for the past year studding fossil Pokémon."

Everyone looked at Gary on shock

"Professor in training at your age?" Said Rotomdex

"Interesting" Gary said examining Rotomdex, "Looks like a program of Pokémon speech to human which allows a Pokémon speak human language, inside a device that is concealed for weight and programming issues, and it looks like the circuitry is well produced enough to have the Rotom inside to produce information" he said.

Everyone except me was shocked.

"Well this is at first glance, who knows I can find out more if I pull it apart" Gary said in full Geek mode.

"T-That's exactly what it is" said Professor Kukui shocked.

"So you know a lot about technology too?" asked Sophocles.

"Heh not a lot, I mostly learned about technology of Pokémon more than humans" said Gary sheepishly.

"Woah" Sophocles said.

"Well I'm not here for work, so I might as well leave it" Gary said.

"Umm if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" Lillie said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

'For me' I thought smiling.

"Well for Ashyboy of course" said Gary and hugged me from behind.

"Ohhh" said the Professors.

"Well Gary why don't we give you a tour of the school" said Professor Kukui.

"That would be lovely thank you" said Gary.

There it is! The lates chapter is out and I hope it's good! Sorry for taking long I was distracted;-;
There will be no Christmas special because I realized that the Christmas special could be an entire book by itself so stay tuned for that! Have a nice day and thank you for reading! ~Eleven

Publication Date: January 27

Word count: 979