The next 6 days part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

"Guys you don't have to do that." I argue.

"Oh shhh less attractive Blight." Viney responded. "We're gonna help, deal with it."

I let out a sigh. "Fine." I narrow my eyes and stare at Viney "and what do you mean less attractive." Em giggles and we all go off to class as the bell screams.

Luz POV
I was made my way to my first lesson of the day. Today was illusion, I was good enough at the theory stuff but I still hadn't found a glyph that would allow me to use illusion magic in any way.

I entered the class and saw that our usual teacher wasn't there, standing there instead was.

"Nick!?" I said out loud which caught his attention.

"Ah Miss Noceda you are present after all, please take a seat, and please while in school refer to me as sir or Mr Venat." He responded in a professional tone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"You're current teacher is off sick and so I am covering the illusion track lessons in their absent for the time being." Nick explained. "Now please take a seat and let us resume the lesson."

I had run a bit late since I had been distracted talking to Amity, so the only seat left was next to...

"Mattholomule." I smeared as I sat down. He gave a gross, perverted grin as I sat down. I tried to distract myself with the work but Mattholomule kept trying to get my attention by playing footsies with me. At one point I stomped on his foot hard which made him let out a little Yelp which made me feel better.

"Hey human." He whispered in his gross little voice.

"Leave me alone." I whispered back.

"How's the little blight doing?" He asked and I felt anger boiling inside me. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. "If it wasn't for that stupid Zoe girl me and Hefferson would've given her such a good time." He sneered. "Maybe you would like to have some fun with me after school today." He said as he went to bush some of my hair but I grabbed his wrist and tightened my grip which made his face twist in pain.

"Mattholomule, Luz" Nick said. "Is there something you would like to share with the class or can I trust you to spend less time whispering and more time making notes?"

"Sorry sir" Mattholomule said as he looked at my hand gripping his wrists. I let go, gave him a death stare and went back to work.

After the lesson ended Mattholomule slides a piece of paper my way "give me a call if you're ever looking for a good time." He winks.

"I have a better idea." I say as I take my pen and draw a glyph on the back of the paper and tap it. The paper bursts into flames and I walked away leaving Mattholomule staring.

The rest of the day had been fairly uneventful thank god.

At least it had been for me.

Amity POV

I was in abomination class and I was copying down notes from the blackboard. As I was scribbling down I glanced at the board I saw the glowing red symbol from my dreams. I took a double take and the symbol had disappeared.

Zoe turned to me with a concerned look in her eyes "hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I though I saw something." I say, steadying my breathing.

"You're seeing things?" She asked "are you going crazy? oh please don't be going crazy, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't go crazy." She rambles.