Stupid Ending Sunday 🍈

Start from the beginning

It made you even more insecure about your body in this position with a parent.

"Oh that must really suck. You can still work from home while the others just sit in the boring hall." You spoke encouraging words to your mom stealing glances at Hitoshi.

"Yeah I know. Honey why's it wet here?" Your mother questioned feeling a weird wet marked spot on your bed.

You saw Hitoshi smile as your eyes widened subconsciously.

"W-wet? Oh um I got a water prepared for yoga and if was opened so it spilled a bit." You cleared your throat still looking at Hitoshi.

Your mother was a sucker to direct lies today. "Alright. Call me if you need anything I'm going to do a quick market run." She kissed the top of your head and left the room, not detecting Hitoshi.

"Phew." You let out a sigh of relief as Hitoshi walked over to you again.

"You suck at lying baby." He smirked and sat next to you in bed.

"But she took the whole icing on the cake for it." You grinned at him knowing you got better at your skills.

He chuckled and made his large hand go onto your soft cheek, his finger rubbing it.

You took charge and scooted closer with an innocent smile.

"Fuck, where'd you get that from? You know that clothes makes you even more sexy." Hitoshi suddenly picked you up by your bare waist and hoisted you on his lap.

He comfortably laid down on your bed with pillows for support.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and arched your back inwards pushing more into Hitoshi.

A small growl escaped his lips feeling your wet spot. "Kiss me." You bit your lip running your hands into his lavender hair already.

"Princess, you look so hot." Hitoshi licked his lips. You didn't think twice and smashed your lips onto his in a very passionate kiss.

"Mm take charge." Hitoshi groaned in your mouth as he opened his.

You smiled into the kiss, but before your tongue could slip inside his wet muscles zoomed into your mouth.

"Mmm Hitoshi." You moaned quietly still hearing your mom's footsteps downstairs, she only left the door open a bit.

His wet cold tongue piercing touched every area and corner in your mouth, grazing your teeth softly.

Your hands tangled up in his hair as you moved up sitting on Hitoshi with your legs along his.

Hitoshi's large area was no longer calm feeling the friction of your wetness on him.

After two minutes of kissing and making out Hitoshi pulled away, both of you heavily breathing.

"Come." Hitoshi sternly spoke sitting up a bit.

Your cheeks heated up like a Hawaiian volcano. "C-come?" You stuttered with your mind wandering the wrong direction.

"Not like that princess, not yet at least. I feel your goosebumps, come inside here." Hitoshi smirked and lifted up his shirt, showing his strong abs.

You laughed lightly, feeling chills from just being in your undergarments.

"So are you going in princess, it is pretty warm." Hitoshi motioned to his exposed abs, his breathing making his chest move up and down.

You pouted slightly, also making a thinking face. "Well, I am pretty cold." You whispered feeling the air hit you.

With no second thoughts you fixed yourself and slipped your upper body, torso and up, into Hitoshi's shirt.