ENGLISH: Gossip page for celebrity *Trump*

THE SUN

THE SUN

DONALD TRUMP

ALL GOSSIP YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRUMP

OUR DEAR TRUMP

Everyone knows Donald Trump: a business man, a reality tv star and now the 45th president of the United States! Is there more to know about him?

Trump is 73 years old and he is 6,2ft (1m90). Donald has had three wives, Ivana Trump, Marla Maples and Melania Trump. He has raised five children with them: Ivanka, Donald jr., Eric, Tiffany and Barron.

Trumps grandparents were German immigrants, but he was born and grew up in New York.

Trump has also written books: How To Get Rich, Think Like A Billionaire, Why We Want You To Be Rich, ... (+81 others). They're all about money and business and he sold more than 1 million copies of them! You may think that reading these books can not make you rich, but apparently some people do...

Find more about him on the next page.

THE SUN

GOT CAUGHT!

Trump is known for his amazing yellow hair. But have you ever seen Trump without his wig? In this picture Trump is jogging outside without wig and expensive clothes. 

WRESTLING TRUMP

The president loves wrestling. He posted this photo on his instagram page because he is thinking he is as strong as Rocky Balboa, his idol.

SPRAY TAN

Have you ever wondered how Trump has such an orange skin? We have the answer! Trump is spraying tan on his body!

MAGICIAN

Donald has always had a passion for magic. Check this out! Trump is removing colored flags from his nose! He is practicing every day.

GOSSIP GIRL 

Did you know? Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, is playing in Gossip Girl! She also said she was very proud to be his child.

*These gossips are not true! Not all of them... -_- Up to you to decide what to believe !*