Parents find out.

" 4 months ago a drone attacked a school killing a teacher and 2 cleaners '' yibo showed pictures   '' the  teacher was yousuf's wife she died saving the children from the drone attack and then 2 months later all the females from this village was ...

" 4 months ago a drone attacked a school killing a teacher and 2 cleaners '' yibo showed pictures '' the teacher was yousuf's wife she died saving the children from the drone attack and then 2 months later all the females from this village was abducted living the aged females and the males only and among the abducted is yousuf s daughter the question is why did they take all the females and what is yousuf not telling us" Yibo turned and looked at Yousuf .

" I swear I am telling you everything I know, well except a few days ago before you people arrived here my spy returned and he informed me that the abductors were caucasians and they were acquaintances with the area police chief which means that the police are on their side " Yousuf

" caucasians did your spy have any physical description of any of the caucasians " Drew the other team captain

" we have a picture " Yousuf gives them the picture

The moment Yibo saw that picture his heart stopped like literally.

" 85..... charge "

Straight line

" 100 charge "

Straight line

" 115 charge "

Straight line

" charge again "

Straight line

" come on 130 charge "

Faint squiggly lines

" Last one 130 charge "

Back to normal mp

Zhan pov.

I was paged on my pager . Room V-E56 it read. Wait I had to reread it over and over again to get it ,Room V-E56 wasn't that Yibo's room.

I rushed to the room since it was the other side from where I was.

I arrived at the room finding Dr. Yuchen performing Chest Compressions on Yibo.

" what is happening here " I asked it as a rhetorical Question i would answer that for myself .

" the patient's Bp dropped to below 80 " The nurse in-formed me .

" How - when " I ask

" 3 minutes ago sir "

I looked over at Yuchen , his pace was dropping

" I will take over " I pushed Yuchen over and I climbed on top of the bed since it allowed easier mobility .

" In one minute if his BP is still the same, give me the defibrillator " I barked orders to the attending doctors and nurses.

" Yes Professor" some of them answered.

5 minutes later Yibo was stabilized.

" professor Zhan what are you doing around the VP area ." Yuchen asked me