𖠌 Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

He glances at the other two boys and cleared his throat, he smiles softly at them. "Congratulations," he said and shows the pregnancy test that had two lines on it.

Jeno bursted into tears and fell to his knees before Jaemin knelt down and engulfs him in a tight hug, brushing away some thoughts for now.

The pink haired boy holds him tight and caresses his back, whispering sweet nothings in to his ear and pressing his lips on his skin every now and then.

He lets Jeno sob against his chest, not wanting to disturb as this is a very serious and overwhelming moment.

"What's wrong, pretty?" He gently asked soon after Jeno had slightly calmed down from his crying session, still with his head against the pure alpha's broad chest.

Jeno hiccups and wipes his nose using his sweater paws, "I-I just fe-feel like th-this will ruin e-everything." He stammered and grips onto Jaemin's shirt.

The pure alpha tsked and shook his head at his words, "why would you think that, pretty?" He said with his voice stern yet the sweet nickname made Jeno feel tingly.

The brunet sniffled, "b-because of your l-life, yo-you're married and– and th- Heejin will get mad." He cried.

Jaemin sighed hearing at the last part. Is that why Jeno's so worried and scared of this? Because of Heejin, and how his life has turned out? Married and already have a family?

All he wants to do is rant and write a whole ass book of his thoughts on why Jeno shouldn't be feeling scared for nothing. Because honestly, Jaemin doesn't regret what they have now.

"Jeno," he pulled away and frowned when he saw the fear in Jeno's eyes. The brunet must've thought he made the pure alpha mad or something.

"I don't know how much I have to say to you about why you shouldn't feel scared of Heejin and whatever my life is right now, or what you said is bullshit." He said.

Doyoung glared and cleared his throat when the omega flinched at his tone and his sudden use of swearing.

Jaemin mumbled an apology before continuing, "let Heejin be mad." He briefly said before shushing the brunet when he was about to speak up. "Because, I don't give an actual fuck about who or what she is to me."

"B-but–"

"Pretty," Jaemin cooed at the nickname he had used and grins when Jeno successfully blushed at it. "I don't love her, I don't care about her, I despise her." He spat.

He then softens and he cups Jeno's cheek with one hand while the other was still resting on his hip, "but I could say the opposite about you." He smiled.

The omega blushed even more and sniffled, "yo-you're okay w-with this?" He gestures on his stomach that was still a bit flat but it's getting there later on.

With a smile, Jaemin pecks his forehead. "Of course, keep it and raise him or her with me?" He asked pulling his hand that was resting on Jeno's cheek away and presents it openly towards the boy.

"And Natalia too." He added when Jeno seems to be pondering in thought.

Beaming brightly with tear stained cheeks, Jeno accepted his palm in his own as Jaemin lifts them pressing his lips on Jeno's knuckles.

"Then what about Heejin?" He couldn't help but mumble, still anxious about the married lady alpha wondering around nearby.

Jaemin sighed and gave a reassuring smile, "I'm still figuring it out. Basically piling up some evidence and all when we'll be back to court again, hopefully her lawyers will suck this time around." He muttered.

Jeno giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'll be cheering you on, you deserve justice." He smiled.

A sniffle was heard nearby as they both turned towards Doyoung who blew his running nose on a handkerchief whilst bawling his eyes out.

"Y-you guys are s-so sweet. Fuck you." He sobbed almost in a more exaggerating manner.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes at him while Jeno was laughing, "shut up," he mumbled.

"By the way, hyung," Jeno said later on standing up heading towards the bathroom. "I know why there's a box of pregnancy tests every month on my first aid kit." He smiled softly.

"Shit."