Sabrina's Hometown

Start from the beginning

The fifth day of training we went up North to a small back beach, where surprisingly Peter had been. Sabrina and Max didn't seem surprised at all like they'd planed this all along. Peter was with an older guy and a lady but they didn't stay for long on the beach after seeing us arrive. The wind here is strong with the sea showing white wash on the waves coming in. "Get out there" William say's pointing to it as Sabina nods confidently. "You can do this!" She says out loud trying to out sound the wind as she give me a thumps up. I only know who to transform into a mermaid and I know that'll not help me in this. "I can't" I feel my body shake. I'm not sure if its fear or that I'm feeling cold that's making the shakes come out to the surface. "I will be close by if you need a hand " Peter stands next to me on my right in shorts. His skin have firm goose bumps on them that are turning slightly red. He gives me a small smile biting on to his lower lip and leans in  forwards  ready to go into the cold ruff waters. I grab his hand firm then expected, he only goes to his ankles before letting go of me. The tingle starts at my feet, the wet sand slides through my toes. "Remember; I got you Fiona" Peter's words seems so real standing a few feet behind. I lunge into the water as a wave hits me in hard and that's when I feel another sensation coming to life. My body feels jelly under water tossing around and then I jump out of the ruff wave as a dolphin. I see Sabrina jump off the sand at shore onto William's right shoulder as he gives me a thumps up in the air. Peter still remain in the water but up to his knees as if he was ready to dive in for me. The hard part of this was to transform back into human and get out of the water. The current waves kept pushing me out. It took about twenty minutes to get to the shore. The sixth day Sabrina had found her Grandma's Journal, A direction to found a waterfall that Drake is after, to gain power over more werewolf to be sired bond. To trap more like Nancy and Luca. No way in hell his doing that. We need to get there fast and stop him. "When can we go?" I ask trying not to look so angry. We'd have three more days to train and I don't think I can do any more of Williams training. No body had answered me straight away only that Sabrina had to voice it out to Max. Later on that afternoon Sabrina and I did electric static training that's linked in with the element Metal. Max and Peter are on lookout not to far from us. Sabrina zaps me first but I duck my head that makes it strike a tree branch in half behind me. I zap her the same method as the  Air blender. The electric line goes to both ends of my hands, doing an wave effect through it and along my arms. I get her as it throws her back backing the snow around her flicking out in a gash. She doesn't get out of the deep hole and that's when I ran up to her in panic. She giggles "Never ran back to your opponent with a weapon" She zaps me but something happens when I push my hands out sending the zap back to her. A bang trebles through the ground twice. Sabrina's eyes remain closed.  William  comes running to her side picking  her out of the hole on to the flat snow beside me. "Your a shield Fiona" William does first aid on her chest after three pumps Sabrina takes an inhale in sitting up and touches me with her bare cold hands. "Do that again" Sabrina says catching her breath. "Do what?" My right knee start to stiffen up. "Focus Fiona" William say's as Sabrina starts zapping but I only feel a tickle where the surface is.  "She's a shield" Sabrina says with a smile. The next few hours Sabrina sends zaps towards William as I block them away from him. Waves of energy comes out of my body as I feel a slight drain. "Where do you think it comes from?" I ask while we walk back to Williams Tall mansion. "When you were made as a wolf would of had it. Like Max's super power, memory lost, like Hannah's, inner secrets and trustworthy, I guess when you turn into a shape shifter; it has enhanced it.  Lucky you" She pause's. "You didn't lose it" William finishes off opening the front to a house smelling  fresh baked goods. I feel a soft hand grab mine as I turn around to Peter.  "What is your super power?" Pete gives me a smirk. "That's for you to found out" I poke his stomach lightly.  " I could just zap it out of you"  He shakes his head and then gives me a warm kiss on the left cheek. "You know what; I'd believe that, A beauty like you would leave any guy in stitches" He kisses me on the forehead.  I don't know how to take that comment but by the kiss. I don't think it was meant to be an insult. He say's all these compliments but here we still are, whatever this is.

To be continued...

__Writer Words__

Please don't forget to vote and Thank you for reading. I hope you like it as much as I have been writing it for you all. xoxoxox

I'm not to sure what to write next, I have two idea's,

One is where I write on Peter's side with his father in the small town or do I just write what happens in China with the water falls?

Or I could do both in different different chapters but I feel as if it will make the story drag out longer then it needs too? Please comment what you think I should do?