t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise

Zacznij od początku

Chaeyeon visibly stiffened in her chair, her breath caught in her throat. The others looked between each other knowingly, the same look on their faces. Soojin squeezed Chaeyeon's hand in hers that was under their desks.

Bomin snapped his body around to look at the others from his seat, the same expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" Jake turned towards him.

"Ya, you good?" Sunoo laughed.

Bomin cleared his throat, turning back in his seat, "um ya."

Sunghoon turned his head and looked towards the others, specifically towards Chaeyeon. A confused expression fell on his face once he seen how she was acting.

"Please introduce yourself to the class, let them know who you are." He said.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jeongyu. I just transferred from Geonju. Please treat me good." She bowed to everyone.

"Great, Jeongyu you can sit in the seat behind Seongmin. Seongmin please raise your hand up." Jeongyu proceeds to walk to her seat, her eyes caught Chaeyeon's.

Chaeyeon quickly dropped her eyes to her laps. She couldn't believe what was going on, who was going on. Quickly she shut her books, throwing them and her other things into her bag. Zipping it, and standing from her seat.

"I don't feel well, I'm going to the office." She breathed out, walking to the teachers desk. Grabbing the leave slip, rushing out of the class.

Naeun sighed deeply, "should we go check on her?"

"No, she wouldn't want to talk. We'll check up on her after school." Soojin stated.

Bomin walked up to them, sitting in Chaeyeon's vacant seat. "What the hell!" He whispered yelled to them.

"We know." Naeun shook her head.

"What are we gonna do?" Youngmin said.

"There's nothing we can do, but we can make sure that she's okay."

"The others are wondering what happened, do we tell them? They keep asking me." Bomin said.

"Don't say anything, not till Chae wants to say herself. Just tell them it's nothing." Yena said.

"I swear, this class holds some kind of curse towards Chaeyeon." Mina said. "First Woohyun and his crazy problems, and now we have Jeongyu back."

The bell rang indicating the end of class. They quickly got up and made their way out of the class. The boys following swiftly behind them out of curiosity, and a unwanted friend close behind.

"What's going on, why are you guys acting weird?" Niki asked them.

"Wait!" A voice called from behind them, everyone stopped to see someone run up to them. Soojin rolled her eyes at the person running up to them.

"Can I talk to you guys please." Jeongyu panted, stopping in front of them.

Soojin pushed her way up to her, "we have nothing to say to you Jeongyu, and neither should you."

"Calm down Soojin, she's not worth the fight." Youngmin pulled her back, putting space between the two.

"Don't you dare go near Chaeyeon, or any of us. You're not our friends, never will be. You lost your chance when you did what you did." Mina sneered.

"I know that, I know I messed up. I don't deserve your time, but I want to talk to you guys. To Chaeyeon, she deserves to know everything." She begged.

"You can ask her yourself, but don't think we'll let you do what you did before." Naeun scoffed.

"We are leaving now, not wasting anymore time." They walked away.

Final classes have already begun, missing the bell when they had their little talk with Jeongyu in the halls. Not feeling the need to go to class, they walked out of school.

Stopped in their tracks when they heard Jaebeom yelling for them from behind. He ran up to them in confusion.

"What's going on, why did Chae call me saying she's leaving school. Is she sick, is she okay?" Jaebeom asked. "She never leaves school early."

"Jeongyu just transferred here. She walked into our third class." Bomin explained.

"Jeongyu? Kim Jeongyu?"

"Yes." Yena comfirmed.

Jaebeom laughed in a sarcastic way, "I can't believe that girl is back. I swear to god I'm gonna kill her if she dares to go near Chae." Jaebeom spat.

"Can someone please tell us who this Jeongyu girl is and why she's gonna die?" Jungwon asked.

"Ya, why'd you all act like that when she walked in. Do you guys know her, well I mean clearly you guys do." Heeseung said.

"Chaeyeon needs to tell you guys. For now all you need to know is to stay away from her. Don't let her talk to you guys, she'll try her best to get back into our business when she doesn't need to be." Soojin told them.

"Should we go check up on her? We need to see if she's okay. She didn't look fine when she left class." Sunghoon said.

"Fine, you can go see her, but if she doesn't want to talk then let her be." Jaebeom affirmed.

They agreed, going back to their house to check up on Chaeyeon and how she was feeling. The boys hoped that she's tell them everything, so they could understand her.

- n i n e t e e n -

(enhypen second win 050521🥺)