Mine Night's at Freddy's 3 CaveVenom: Hooking up (Lemon!)

A friend on YouTube requested this

Ant pov

Dan never wants to have fun so today I wanted to spend some time with him in the park,maybe even have a sleepover,so I asked him if he wanted to have fun in the park and maybe have a sleepover and he...

Dan pov

I said yes, because who wouldn't want to spend some time with their friend to make them happy,I decided to bring him to the roller coaster and he said "You want to have a sleepover after this?" While smiling,I replied "Yeah,sure,why not" While blushing,I love him,and I want to make him happy

(Timeskip brought to you by Ronaldo)
(Ronaldo why you break the forth wall?)
(Ronaldo: Cause I can)
(Fair enough)

Ant pov: We were in my office because I had soft things for us to sleep on in there,Dan asked me if I was happy,so I replied "Y-yes you made me happy" I was about to cry,and I forgot to mention I love him,my bad sorry,I hugged him while crying, and he lifted up my head to look at him,then he pinned me to the wall and...

(Lemon ahead?)

Dan pov

I kissed him,I mean I had to tell him at some point,we broke the kiss and I asked for entrance,he gladly let my tounge slip into his mouth,looks like he enjoys it,my tounge explored his mouth,earning small moans from him,I broke the kiss and began kissing,licking,and biting his neck,earning moans and heavy breathing,I know Ant's neck is sensitive but damn,anyways after I gave him hickeys,I started taking his clothes of and...

Ant pov

He rubbed my hips and then he grabbed my ass,I moaned out in pleasure because it felt good,I can't wait anymore so what I said was "J-JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" While blushing like a mess as he replied "Gladly" While putting three fingers in my mouth,I sucked them because I didn't want it to hurt as much as it was going to,he took them out of my mouth and shoved them in one by one,I moaned out in pleasure to ignore the pain,Dan pulled his fingers out and took his clothes off,I blushes a lot,I waited patiently for it and he thrusted inside of me,making me moan loud,he stopped for a bit to let me adjust to his size,I soon signaled him that he could thrust,then he began thrusting in and out of me,causing me to hold onto him,he kept thrusting and I soon came,he then pulled out with white liquid leaking out of me,I guess he came too,he then looked at my crotch anxiously,"May I" Dan asked,I couldn't hold it in so I gladly accepted,he began sucking on it,the good thing about Dan is that he's gentle when he does it,so I moaned in pleasure really loud,he kept sucking while I moaned, "I-I'm g-goi-going t-to c-cu-cum~!" I moaned out before cumming into Dan's mouth,he swallowed my cum and took my dick out of his mouth,he began kissing me to help me ignore the pain,we had a trail of saliva connecting us, "It's okay Ant,I'll be sure to warn you next time" Dan said while holding onto me,hugging me. We soon cleaned up,put our clothes back on,and then we slept together.

Vinnie pov

Holy shit the managers just had sex,oh God I gotta tell Vixie and then just cuddle with him/her to try and help me forget what I saw

I hope I did good,another lemon part will come out soon