Today is the day, I took a deep breath as I open the door, niall stood next to me. "H-hi" louis says nervously.

"Hi"

"I guess we should get this over with then?" I smiled slightly "sure". We walked in to the living room the lights where of apart from the single dull light and a few candles on the table.

"Well sit down then" Niall said impatiently Louis awkwardly nodded and sat down on the plush sofa. Niall sat down at the opposite end leaving me in the middle.

"Just say all of it I would rather just know" Louis nodded gratefully. "Okay so well you know the day I said I was going to sit down at that cafe and have a coffee?" I nodded briefly remembering. "Well it wasnt just me there, it was also with simon and all of management they told me I couldn't tell you or I would be punished" I frowned and he continued

"Once I got there I was told that I had to split up with you or he would make your life hell, obviously I didnt want that for you so I decided to just do it, i was then introduced to a model called Eleanor who is my beard." Louis looked at me seeing the hurt in my eyes.

"Its kind of funny really since I'm her beard to" me and Niall looked at him confused "what?" Louis chuckled "shes lesbian and she has a girlfriend as well, there both in the same sort of situation as us really." I nod and beckoned for him to continue

"So I had to stage kiss her and stuff so people won't find out about the gay thing I was forced to Haz I'm sorry" he whispered the last part tears pricking his eyes.

I looked at him before running towards him and hugging him "it's okay lou" I whispered into his ear as he sobbed into my shoulder"

He looked up at me "Harry please give me a chance I don't think I can live without you" I sighed smelling the lingering smell of coconut in his hair. "Of course Lou we can do this". 

--

I wake up feeling like someone's starting at me, I open my eyes and blink a couple of times trying to readjust to the light before turning around to see Louis pressed up against my back looking at me fondly.

"Hey Lou" I say kissing his cheek "morning H" Louis says kissing my curls gently.  I smile cheekily and sit up rubbing my forehead. "Come on let's make breakfast" I say running towards the kitchen like a school boy

"Wheres Niall?" Louis asks looking around the apartment. "He went back to his place when we where going to bed" I shrug. "All the better for us" Louis winks.

 "All the better for us" Louis winks

I make pancakes making sure to put some extra sugar on top for taste "these are lovely Haz" I blush and smile "thanks lou" and start to eat them slowly trying to savour the taste of BlackBerry and sugar

"so when can I meet Eleanor" louis looks up at me suprised "you want to" he asks cautiously "of course I do Lou I think we could all become good friends since we're all going through the same things"

I took a deep breath before continuing "of course I may feel jealous but I really want to try and not hold grudges and be optimistic you seem to think her and her girlfriend are nice so why not"

Louis looked at me with a big smile "thankyou so much for saying that Haz I feel so much better and I just want to say that the kisses we have to for photos are stage kisses so we don't actually kiss babe"

I chuckled and continued eating the last of my pancakes "Hey Haz" I looked up to see him looking and me nervously "I was thinking we could maybe go on a date tonight?"

I beamed "of course babe" and kissed his flushed cheek. God I missed him.

"Do you have to do any paparazzi photos to do today?" Louis smiled at me "nope I'm all yours today Hazza" I giggled at him and tugged at his sleeve "come on I wanna watch shreck"

"I'm only watching this movie for you baby" Louis said attempting to make an angry face. "I love shreck" I pouted and snuggled him a cringe couple blanket wrapped around us.

God I had missed him.

A/N: hey guys how are you? I'm not sure if people are even gonna read this but if anyone is what's your opinion on this ff so far?

I just wanted to mention that this fanfiction is gonna be a fairly short one although I try to make it interesting to read and not to cliche lol.

All my love <3 x