2-

"Harry I-I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry I love you"

The words circling around my head for days, I just want him back. Its been a week.

I sobbed into nialls chest for what seems like the millionth time this week. It isn't as comforting as louis'.

I don't understand why he left me he never explained. What did I do wrong?

Niall said it might of been because of management but I don't believe him even when management have made things unbearable me and Louis still stood together. He obviously just fell out of love.

I sigh and sit up "I'm getting a cup of tea " I said shakily "okay H" I nod sleepily at him and walk into the kitchen, what used to be me and louis' kitchen.

I sigh and stir my tea sleepily I bring up the cup to my mouth and lean against the kitchen counter looking out the window. 

Niall walks in with a panicked expression on his face "harry i need you to stay of social media for me I've got to go meet someone" he said licking his lips angrily. I nod confused and watch him put on his coat and shoes. I don't know what I would do without Niall at this point.

He leaves the apartment quickly and I sigh to myself once more, putting down the mug I go over to the table where my phone is I quickly scroll through twitter then I gasp and drop my phone. Tears prickle my eyes as I look at the photos of Louis and eleanor kissing.

Jealousy fills me, my anger take control I throw my empty mug to the floor and scream sadness washing over me like some sort of  wave. I crouch down to my knees my breath quickening and more tears flowing from my eyes.

"Why" I scream between sobs I just want him back.

Suddenly i hear yells from outside the door "you are not going in there" Niall yelled angrily, "you stupid git following me look what you've done to him listen" I look up towards the door when I hear someone shouting back. Louis. "Please I have to explain I didnt want to break up with him I was forced" I heard him sob. "Just piss off and let me comfort him".

Niall opened the door but was suddenly knocked out the way by Louis. He ran towards me "get away from me" I sobbed "Haz I-"  I stood up quickly  "you broke me louis" I screamed. "You left me for her" sobbing I tugged at my curls. I felt warm arms around me and realising Louis was holding me. I snuggled into his shoulder sobbing.

I realised quickly what I was doing and let go of my tight grip on him stepping back.

"Please just let me explain Harry".. I nodded slightly. Niall stepped forward wrapping a protective arm around Harry "he'll speak to you tomorrow now go Louis".

A/n idek if this is good but I'm having a writers block atm like I'll get motivation but it does before I can even write anything?? Anyways I promise this book isint all sad.. I hope you enjoy it xx