"I do wonder if there's something more though! Why our room?" Aisha questions and I twist my head just a little to be able to see them.

"I mean we are probably one of the only suits with a spare room," Bloom offers, but Stella quickly butts in, " I just don't trust her, and Dowling was far too friendly with her," she argues.

"More reasons to welcome her in and be nice," Terra continues to argue my case, and Musa just puts on her headphones and walks into what I assume is her room. I haven't even had a chance to speak to them and I'm already on their bad lists? I just want to leave, go back home into my warm and known room. Back to school, my friends, my family. Well, even just the thought has tears building in the corner of me eye

I walk out into the room, my grey hoodie and red leather jacket make me feel less exposed but they know I've been listening, but I couldn't care any more. I just need to get outside and quick. To finally be able to breath.

I walk fast through the halls, and push my hair behind my ears still looking to the floor, before I bump into someone.

"Ow my god I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, hiding my hands into my hoodie, "I wasn't looking I'm just trying to get outside and got a little lost," I try to speed up my excuse before looking up at the blonde boy.

He looks down at me concerned, "Hey, it's all good, are you alright? You look distressed?" he quickly questions, I don't need to concern him with my issues.

"I just need to get a breather outside," I explain but he doesn't look very convinced, "I can show you the way to the field?" he asks with a smile in his eyes, clearly knowing I'm new.

"You don't have to," I try to argue, "Well it may take you a few years to get there using your current method of looking down and not knowing where to go," he laughs and I give in.

We don't speak until we get to the bank on the field, darkness already painting the sky, my first few hours at the school had flown by.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks nudging me with his elbow, both his hands in his pockets, the wind blows and I can tell the jacket he's wearing is made of very thin material.

" I- um- well as you probably guessed I'm new here, and let's just say my roommates already hate me and I haven't even gotten a chance to say a word to them yet," I answer slightly relieved to get it off my chest and not have to sit and think about it to myself in my room.

"I'm sure that's not true," he fights jokingly, "Do you know their names?" he asks, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Well, like I said we didn't get a proper introduction but I was listening to them talk to each other, Stella, Musa, Aisha, Terra and Bloom I think," I answer tired of this day, and his head immediately twists at their names. I only look up to him inquisitively- does he know them?

"Well, if I know one thing about those girls it's that they have become quite a tight group in the first few weeks but I'm sure they'll warm up to you," he says rubbing his hands in hopes of getting some heat.

" You're freezing, you can go back inside," I say, " I can babysit myself," I add laughing but he protests and announces he won't leave me out here by myself in case I wonder off somewhere and get lost again.

"Well let me at least warm your hands a little," I suggest, with a simple movement of my wrists I get two flames in my palms, my eyes glide to a close and I burn out the flames by covering them with my fingers, my hands instantly become warm and I reach for his and put them between mine. His were freezing in comparison. He looks confused at first and then smiles.

"A fire fairy huh?" he asks politely and I want to reply with the whole truth but from what Farah had told me, my secret should stay a secret so I just nod, and look around the field and the school. It's such a pretty building, the architecture is so different to everything back at home, so old looking. Beautiful.

I look at my phone to check the time, the boy who I now know as Sky looks over my shoulder,

"God it's already half eleven! It's past lights-out- Silva would kill me if he knew I was out this late with training tomorrow morning and Mrs Dowling will kill us both for being out," he explains and grabs my hand to lift me from the ground. I can't believe we've been sat out here for three hours, mostly in silence and even talking about my parents a little, trying to get rid of the flooding home sickness.

When we arrive at the room the five girls are sitting on the sofas looking up at us intently, Aisha stands up and comes over to hug me, I don't reject it I'm just a little shocked.

"We were so scared about you!" she says while still holding me tightly.

" We thought you left and got lost, you were gone for hours- we said we'd wait to twelve and if you weren't back we'd go to Dowling," Terra adds, all the girls seem to be smiling at me, maybe this is a restart? I smile back and thank them for all their support, they all apologize for earlier before a big yawn comes out of my mouth and I suggest I go to bed tired after the travels and shock of the first day, I thank Sky and smile his way before I make my way into my room. However, just before I reach it I can hear Blooms talking to sky and curiosity gets the best of me so I wander back a bit quietly.

"You can stay the night if you want, as long as you leave early for training," Bloom adds with a chuckle before their footsteps get quieter.

Great, I've just made up with the girls- at least most of them, except Stella who wouldn't stop death glaring me and Bloom who was probably wondering why I was out so late with her boyfriend.

(So there aren't many of these yet and I was really wanting a sky love story so here we go... If you wan it done well, do it yourself they say..)