Her.

Kay

Alam kong hindi man ako narinig ni Yumi ay handa parin akong gawin lahat ng mga sinabi ko kay tita Rae kanina.Atsaka bakit parang ang tagal bumaba ng babaeng yon. Pumunta ako sa kwarto nya at kumatok muna para bigyan itong atesnsyon na andito ako sa labas ng kwarto nya. "Yums? Kain na raw sabi ni Tita" inantay ko itong buksan o kaya naman kahit sagot lang nya. "Yumie? Pagtawag kong muli.

"Oo na teka nagaayos pa yung tao oh, bukas naman yung pinto ayaw pang bukasan!!" sa tono ng boses nito halatang umiirap na eh. Napatawa na lang ako sa ugali nya. 

I knock and go inside her room. There I see a girl that I can see my future with. A girl that would walk in the aisle and go towards me. I just can't wait for her to be mine. Never knew I could ever love a girl like this before. I'm gay what can I do.. Or I'm gay because that person make me become like this?

Flashbacks went in my head and I remember it again, her eyes, her face and those skin.

'Nevaeh' The name I thought I could forget forever, but I guess it'll last forever. This is also the girl from my past that I can see my whole future. The girl from my past when I was just a boy.. A lost boy.

Her name.. She said that it was the reverse of Heaven, which it is.. I loved her so much that I almost forgot that some people around me love her too. Katulad ng mga sabi sabi, 'hulog siya ng langit'.

Pero parang kinuha rin sya bigla ng langit. Yun yung di ko matatanggap-tanggap.

"Kay.. ayos ka lang? kanina ka pa naka-tulala mula jan." She ask worriedly. I, myself don't even know the answer. I remember her again. The reason why I think of never to love again. The house that was built right now is where I want her and me to live.

It all started from HER.

Hi! Sorry for the short update. I'll update soon! That's a promise!