Silent Love

Note; this chapter is about Mara (Madielein Rain) and Bry (Brylle). If someone knows me reading this book. I'm sorry but haha I'll still use this name because I can't get over. Also this chapter is a short one because it's just a backstory of both of them.

Brylle

It's been 2 years already... I didn't move on but I support both of them. Only Mara knows what I feel about Drie. It was hard being friends and being in love with her at the same time, I also know my limits and I have never crossed the line.

I was sad and happy when they got together, I was also left out in every hang out. Thinking that if I crossed the line when I'm with her, Drie and Kayden are finally happy and I don't want to bother them anymore.

"Brylle, Kala ko ba bibigyan mo ng chance itong relasyon natin" Mara said, yeah me and her are dating. Well sort of, I agree on trying to actually like her. It wasn't working though but i'm still trying, i can't hurt her just like that. I also did not lead her on, she is the on who suggested it so that I could forget about Drie.

We have this deal that we should be on a relationship until her birthday. Her birthday is on September 2 and it's just April, she'll be 23 while I'm here 7 months older from her. "I do" i reply shortly "Eh bakit ka ganyan" she pout, she's really cute.

"Hmm? Anong bakit ako ganito, what do you mean baby" I held her face and saw her blush. I do put effort in this relationship but not that much though. "Ayan oh, ang cold mo tapos bigla biglang maglalambing." I smile, kala ko galit na naman sya. "Ako? Tara nga dito kung ano ano na naman siguro naiisip mo, sorry na ha. I couldn't put much in this relationship. I'm trying. I really am"

I said and backed up and hugged her. "It's fine but if your feelings are still there after my birthday. I am willing to let you go, I don't want to imprison the guy I liked in a situation like this. You know that diba?" I nodded "I'm glad you're understanding and not toxic." I said as we continued our date.

Madielein

he likes Drie. I also know that I'm a rebound girl for him to forget about his feelings for Drie. That's fine kasi kung gusto ko sya I should know my limits in his life. I might be nobody but

I forced him but he agreed, he doesn't love me nor like but still stays with me. I know why, atleast I have a part in him.

I was celebrating when he finally agreed on the deal I've made. I wasn't desperate to have a relationship with him, I am desperate to make him move on already because the person he likes will never like him.

I always have butterflies flying around my tummy even though he only did a small thing, maybe the sayings were right 'man could attract women even though it's just a small thing' I like him.

And I think it's not just like anymore. We've been together for 7 months now and we're either sad and happy through these months but we got along just fine. That's fine for me as long as he stays.

I hope he won't go but it's his choice to make.