Chapter 13

Clari's POV:

After spending an amazing day with Diego the next morning I decided to call Mehmet over so he can show me the song he was so excited about.

I really want his plan to work and his wife to forgive him so they can be happy too just as me and Diego... Because he deserves to be happy too.

When he arrived I saw he took a guitar with him as well.

- I'm better showing the song with guitar - he said.

- Okay - I smiled and soon he showed us his song as well which became really good. (A/N: I'll show the song later :P)

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Well? What do you think? - Mehmet asked after he finished with the song.

- Amazing! - said both me and Diego at the same time and even Amanda joined us.

- It's really amazing - I said again and smiled - I'm sure she's going to love this!

- I hope so... - he sighed, but smiled too.

----- NEXT DAY -----

The next morning me and Diego went to work together as always and we parted away to get dressed and ready to the shooting, but then Dominguez had to appear again.

- Morning! - he said, grinning happily at me.

- Morning - I said, rather coldly.

- Come oooon! Why so cold?

- Take a guess?

- If this is about last time then...

- It is about last time and no, I don't care what you want to say as you're not going to fool me anymore! So if you have nothing important to say let me go and get ready! - I hissed which surprised him so much that he couldn't even speak any longer... Luckily.

I might have been a bit cold, but I couldn't care less about his feelings anymore.

Anyway after I finished getting ready I went to meet up with my "partner" Mehmet.

- Hey! Good morning! - he smiled - What's up? Feeling stressed?

- How did you know?

- I heard you and Dominguez earlier.

- Oh... Well... That might have been a bit too much though...

- No... I think he deserved it!

- Well... Glad to hear that - I laughed then we both went to the scene.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- CUT! - Martin shouted after we hardly could finish our scene with Mehmet without laughing as it had to be a kiss, but interrupted by Gregorio as he jumps between us with a serious face, saying: "No kissing in the Studio" and storms off.

- Jesus Mehmet! - I hit his arm after we finished - Focus for god sake!

- Sorry! - he laughed - I just can't help it! I really need to do something with myself as soon as possible...

- Are you trying to say what I'm thinking? - I asked as I looked over to Kate who had his attention on her kids and as I looked back at him I could see with how much love he's looking at his family.

- When... And how...

- Uhm...

- I have an idea! - suddenly Diego appeared out of nowhere.

- Then tell us, smartass - I joked as I kissed him softly.

- Smartass? - he looked at me, faking to be hurt.

- Nah, you know I love you - I giggled.

- And I love you too - he smiled - Anyway I barely can believe this didn't came into your mind what I'm thinking!

- Eh?? Oh wait!

- Yes! Smartass - he smirked as he was happy to use this against me this time.

- Don't be so smart - I laughed.

- Someone could tell me what's going on?? - Mehmet interrupted us.

- Sure! - we said at the same time and we told him about the plan.