"i don't blame her", y/n mumbled, "i remember being a teen and in love with you too"

"look where that got you", he teased

she smiled more genuinely than she had in sometime.

"hey", kakashi looked at her, "you okay?"

"yeah", she lied, "why?"

"something's wrong"

"no it isn't", she reassured, smiling, "what time will you be home today?"

"a little late again i think", he shrugged, "are you sure everything is okay?"

she gave him a small smile. "of course. i'll see you at home then."

she could feel her stomach sink as she turned around to leave when she found herself pressed against the door by kakashi.

a shiver ran up her spine as his hot breath fanned her neck.

"i don't like it", he said in a low voice, leaving a kiss on her neck, "when you're dishonest with me".

she turned around to face him only to be pressed up against the wall more.

lemon warning my babies

"kakashi..", she whispered, moving slightly. two of his fingers held her chin firmly.

he hummed, pressing his lips to hers slowly. she sighed, trailing a hand down his chest as he deepened the kiss.

one of his hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him than she already was. she leaned into his warmth as he ran a hand up her side, pulling away from the kiss for a second.

he unzipped the jacket she was wearing halfway, turning his attention to her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses underneath her jaw and working his way down. a small moan escaped her lips at this.

"what- mmm- w-what if we get caught?", her breath hitched as she spoke

"i don't care", he unzipped her jacket completely, wrapping his arms around her bare skin and making her shudder.

"d-don't you- ahhh- don't you", she moaned, "have work to do?"

"i don't care", he repeated, trailing his kisses down to her cleavage and grabbing onto her ass, making her let out a squeak

"are you s-sure", she struggled to form a whole sentence, even though he'd hardly done anything.

this time he lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her to his chair, making her sit in his lap.

he leaned in for another deep kiss before pulling away. "god you're so beautiful"

she blushed at his compliment, sighing heavily as his fingers got to work, tugging at the shorts she was wearing and slipping two fingers into them.

"fuck-", she bit her lip as two of his fingers ran up her clit, now realising that she was wetter than she expected. and the fact that anyone could walk in on them made her only wetter.

"quite an upgrade from abandoned alleys huh"

"so wet already", he breathed, inserting a finger into her, "i guess some things never change"

"kakashi..", she whined, "please"

"what is it?", he whispered, kissing her neck yet again, "use your words baby"

"i need you", she moaned out, "please"

"is that so?", he muttered, "need me how?"

she dug her fingers into his hair, stifling the sounds that escaped her mouth. he stopped kissing her, pulling away to look at her in anticipation.