Cobra Kai Never Dies/ Counter Balance

Start from the beginning

Sam chuckles at your commemt pretending to be fake offended "Oh ok Mr movie star would you suggest we watch that terrible musical that you did a year ago?" Sam says jokingly "Ok Sam First of all I almost won an Oscar for that movie and the title Song was the top of the Billboard for 3 months so I'm proud of it"

"Oh I know my Mom loves the soundtrack to that movie" Sam says laughing "Well your mom sounds like a smart woman you should take after her more" "Ha Ha very funny and besides I would have thought Yasmine would have dragged you to take her to see the movie"

"I did take her but we didn't watch much of it" you say smirking hoping she caught your drift "Ok I don't need to hear anymore, anyway I gotta get going (Y/N) see ya" "Likewise Larousso have fun with Kyler" you say teasingly making her blush before you guys go your separate ways.

At home.....

"Mom, Dad, I'm home" you say as you shut the door the house. "In hear baby" you hear your mom call out from the kitchen "Whats up sport how'd the meeting with Sebastián go" your dad asks curiously "It was ok" you say sitting down but he doesn't think I should actually compete, he actually thinks hosting would he better and that competing would he a double edged sword"

"Well what do you want to do baby" your mom asks rubbing your shoulders "For the first time I'm not sure this decision can make or break me" "You should do what you feel is right Son me and your mother both know whatever decision that you make your gonna kick it in the ass like you always do" your dad says with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Mom and Dad you guys have always had my back "Hey that's our job we practically have to have your back" your mom says jokingly. 

An hour or so later...
After dinner with your parents you were upstairs doing some work on your Laptop when you got an invitation to join a video call by Yasmine "What could she want at this hour" you say skeptically clicking and joining the call seeing Moon, Bruck and Kyler are also on the call.

"What do I owe this dubious pleasure guys you ask "Hi (Y/N)" Moon says happily "Hey Moon you reply waving back "Now I know you guys didn't call to ask for movie suggestions so what do you guys want exactly" you ask them curiously.

"Its about Sam" Yasmine replies "Yeah what about her" "Kyler can explain better" Bruck said making obscene gestures with his hands. "Yeah Sam isn't the person we all thought if you know what I mean" making everyone but you laugh.

"Wait Kyler what the hell are you talking about" you asks slightly agitated "Come on Hollywood I thought you would have caught my drift things went down to put it in laments terms Sam went down". Kyler says obviously proud of himself.

"She also said something about how she was better then Yasmine and Moon",Kyler continued to say. "Wait are you sure she said that it doesn't sound like her" you ask questioning him.

"Jeez (Y/N) why are you defending her I know you guys are friends but maybe Sam isn't the girl you think she is."

"Yeah (Y/N) plus you wouldn't be defending her if you knew what she said about you Kyler responded smugly, God you wanted to slap that self righteous smirk off his face. You thought about your next words carefully.

"Due tell what did she say about me" you ask trying to keep your cool which Moon only seemed to notice "Well she basically called you a failure and how she'd expected more when meeting you."

You simply shake your head pretending to believe what Kyler was saying "I think we should give her a chance to apologize I mean everyone deserves a second chance." Moon says trying to convince everyone to no avail "No Moon we need to cut her out we brought her in to this click we can cut her out.