*Try me*

Kacee Charles

"Nah that ain't gone work," I told Aries.

"Well make the shit work," She said throwing a shirt at me.

"Baby all these clothes lame as fuck, lookin real 2017 vibes for real," I admitted.

Her fashion taste was ass, its like her mama been dressing her, "C'mon we goin to PacSun."

"That's expensive though," She said.

"Money ain't shit to me, C'mon bro."

She sighed and followed me out the store, we walked around the outlet and she stopped in front of Crocs, "I've always wanted a pair."

"Then let's get a pair together," I told her.

"Really?"

Her eyes were sparkling and she had the widest smile I'd ever seen, like a fat kid at a candy store. She pulled me in the store and looked straight at the red fluffy ones, "I want these."

"That's it?"

She looked around and nodded sure of herself, "Yep!"

We went to the register and started to checkout her shoes. I then took her to PacSun and got her a few shirts and then hollister and H&M. Then we walked in King Jewelers and her eyes got big,

"Kacee why we here?"

"My girl gotta be jeweled out, fly as fuck." I told her looking at links.

She rubbed my arm and ran her fingers over my tattoos, "You ain't gotta get all this."

"But I'm going to," I shrugged.

"I don't want you to-"

"Lemme at least get you a bracelet."

She shook her head getting mad, "No. We ain't even been together for that long and you already gifting me."

"Money ain't shit to me-"

"But gifts are," She said, "Right? Or are you tryna buy me over?"

"Bro shut up, I'm not arguing over jewelry with yo ass," I called over a clerk.

"Measure her wrist and I want it in that style," i told them.

"Okay sir."

She opened her mouth but I just mugged her, "You too humble, but we gone talk bout that later."

She rolled her eyes like she always did, "Them hoes gone get stuck like that."

She looked down then all around and then at me and bite her lip, "I'm hungry."

"What you wanna eat?" I asked as we started walking around.

"Hmmm, Mexican food sound good," She told me.

I nodded and then the clerk signalled me to come over and we both walked that direction as she rung us up, "That'll be 5,405.87."

I nodded and swiped my card and Aries just stared with her eyes big as fuck. Yeah I could tell she wasn't used to this type of money, but fuckin with me she was gone get adjusted quickly. We walked out the store and I got a call and sighed, "Hold On I gotta get this."

She nodded and sat down as I walked a lil further from her, "Hello?"

"So you comin tonight or did I have to get you?" Pops asked.

"Ian even tryna be innat-"

"Yo mama made yo ass so soft I knew I shoulda took yo ass when you started high school,"