[7] .。*゚+.*.。 Group  ゚+..。*゚+

Start from the beginning

"For cancelled plans, you are awful happy." He notes before taking a gulp of his water from the table top. "I thought you would be pissed."

"I knew he was going to do this so I don't really care." You answer honestly, unbeknownst to him.

"What are you going to do?"

"Oh my gosh, do you want to go or not?" You question him before shoving the last of your food into your mouth. "I thought it was obvious I was asking you."

"For this weekend?"

"I know it's last minute, so it's okay if you say no." You note to him. You glance down at your lap as you play with your fingers. "But, I know it would be a lot more fun if you were there."

Kuroo was silent for a moment, his voice brought your eyes back up to his. There was a smirk plastered across his face. "I do have that have affect on people."

"Yes! My friends really like you, so I am sure they would be cool about you coming."

"Didn't you say your sister is going?"

"Yeah, but I really think she can get to know you on this trip! We will all have a good time, but you can think about it and let me know."

"A trip to Kyoto sounds fun, i'll see what I can do." He says. "I would love to go with you."

Your heart beats at his comment. You're always blatant with how you feel about him, as long as it is nothing outright. Lately, he has been the same way. You are never prepared for his, is he the same way?

"Here is your receipt, have a beautiful rest of your day!" The waitress beams to Kuroo as she sets your respective receipts in front of you. Afterwards, she trots off to her other tables.

"I told you she was eyeing you! She didn't even look at me." You gushed, reaching for his receipt to turn it over. As you thought, there was her name and number. "Okay, mister popular!"

He chuckles.

"What if I was your girlfriend for all she knows? This would have been so disrespectful."

Kuroo teases you with a grin. "You have something to say?"

The red tinges into your cheeks at his comment, he is the only one who can fluster you. "I'm just saying!"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Kuroo takes the lead as the two of you get out of your seats. You glance at the table one last time to make sure you did not forget anything, but you see he left behind the receipt.

You couldn't help the corners of your mouth turning up.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Ayumi and you sit upon the couch. She flicks through channels on the television as you mindlessly scroll through your phone. She seems to be hung up on Eiji. "I really don't get how he could get in trouble days before we leave. The whole thing was planned."

"It's Eiji. You should know not to have high expectations already." You say, not taking your eyes off your phone.

"I know, but it still pisses me off. Do you think we will find somebody to fill his spot?" Ayumi inquires as her attention shifts to you.