Chapter 28: Did The Transfer Work; Did Anything Work?

1 Hour Later...

After Royce wiped Agent Jilieus' mind and transferred it to a USB flash drive, Royce decided to see if his idea of a "Memory Wipe and Transfer" worked.

Royce: "Agent Jilieus, report..."

Jessica Harley: "Who?"

Royce: "Good, it worked. At least Agent Jilieus exists no more."

Jessica Harley: "Who is Agent Jilieus?! What's going on?!" Jessica freaked out, not knowing what was going on. "Royce, start explaining now." Knowing the difference in voices, Royce knew this wasn't Agent Jilieus but Jessica Harley. "Uh my head. What happened?"

Royce: "You wanna know happened? Let me get straight to the point: You nearly attempted to kill me, my child and well... basically my entire family. That, and you kinda went all KGB on us."

Jessica Harley: "Huh?"

Royce: "She seriously is mind-dead. Hah."

Ashla: "YOU TRIED TO KILL US! You shoot my daughter's face, you try to kill my husband whom is seriously disabled~"

Royce: "HEY!"

Ashla: "Sorry, truth hurts; oh, AND YOU KICK AND THROW ME OUT OF MY HOUSE, MY HOUSE, THEN YOU TORTURED ME!! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME, I MEAN US THAT YOU ARE UNAWARE OF ANYTHING?!?!"

Jessica Harley: "I really don't know what you are talking about."

Carmelita: "It seems as though your strange ideological techniques worked. I was in the process of getting the Russian SP-117. So how did you get her to start talking?"

Royce: "Bentley's experimental truth serum," then Ashloy looks at her father with an irritated glare, "and I had Ashloy's help, of course."

Carmelita: "Sure does explain the claw marks."

Ashla: "That's my girl! No one messes with the DeBarry's!" Ashla said with pride. "phew, Ms.Fox, I need to request a favor from you."