Proluge

"Daddy!" the little boy yelled, when his father walked through the door. "Hey how's my little man doing?" The father says why walking through the door. " I have someone I want you to meet"  The father steps aside to let another man through the door. The boy looked at the man in confusion.

             "Daddy who's that?" The father looks at his son with love and sadness in his eyes, and gets down on one nee. So they could be eye level.  "Well we are moving away. Away from mommy so she cant hurt you anymore, and this is someone who will help us."

            The little boy looks up at his father in suprise. "really?!" he says in exciment. The father was about to open his mouth to tell his son something, when the mother walks in with a sour face. " Your not taking him anywhere he stays with me!" She screams at him. The father standes up to his whole hight and says venimalcy, " Yes I am. He doesn't deserve to be here. He is going with me.

       The mother smiles evily. The 8 year old boy starts getting scared, and backs away. That is the look his mother got when she beat him. The mother pulls out some papers and says triphmently. " Actually he is staying with me. These papers are full custody of him and you are not allowed to see him at all."  

        The father looks at the papers and back at his son and says angerly " this is not over" then he looks at his son with sympathy. " I will come back for you I promise." Then the father and the other man walkes out of the door. 

        Inside you can here the boy screaming " Daddy Daddy dont go!!!"