-The Crash-

After the events of Rosa's coming out to her parents they had put their usual weekly 'game night' together on hold. As a kind gesture, the squad had decided that instead, they would all congregate in Rosa's apartment every week to hold their own. They'd play board games and the likes for a couple hours, then they would usually end up playing loads of drinking games and going home hammered.

After another successful game night, they all stumbled out of Rosa's apartment to go and get cabs home. Gina, on the other hand, insisted on driving herself home because she hadn't drank too much that night.

Rosa loved the squad, but they were a handful when they were all in your space at once. So after they had finally left; Rosa put a movie on the tv, Finding Nemo of course (it was her favourite), got changed into a fluffy pink hoodie that anyone on the squad would make fun of her for wearing, took her contacts out, grabbed a beer and sat down.

Her dog, Arlo, came wandering out and jumped up on the couch next to her. The squad had probably forgotten she had a dog because while they knew she had adopted him, he hated people as much as she did, so he always hid in her bedroom whenever anyone came in the house.

The movie was almost over, and Rosa was starting to fall asleep when her phone rang. She sat up and checked it. It was the hospital. 'Why is the hospital calling?' She thought to herself, 'I've got enough meds for at least another week'. Something else that nobody else knew about her was that she had been on anti depressants since getting out of prison. Being there absolutely wrecked her. While she wouldn't dare show emotion around people anyways, they made it a little easier. She had also been going to therapy, but she swore to herself she would never tell anyone. She didn't need people thinking she was weak because she was fine, right?

She picked up the phone anyways, she needed something to keep her awake, it was only 11 pm and she was already tired, people are tiring. Alongside that she had been having terrible nightmares because of all the ptsd, so the less sleep she got, the less chance there was to have one, duh.

"Hello?" she said, in a tired voice.
"Hello, Rosa I believe?"
"Mhm"
"We're calling to inform you that your colleague Gina Linetti has been in a car crash-"
Rosa's heart jumped,
"-you're down as her emergency contact so we were wondering if you would be able to come pick her up."
"Uhh yeah sure I'll be there as fast as I can."
She hung up, got her boots on, grabbed her keys and left. There was no time for her to change, Gina would just have to deal with how she was dressed.