-Anniversary Date-

The day before their anniversary.

They both had to get up extremely early because they were flying to Paris for the week. Rosa had no problem with this, she had managed to get along fine with very small amounts of sleep in the past so this was no different. Gina though, let's just say she wasn't having the best time. She was prone to headaches ever since the accident and they were bad, with virtually no way to get rid of them, they seemed to come at the most inconvenient times too.

"Come on babe you gotta eat something before we go."
"Uuuggghhhh..."
"I'm making you some toast. You better be up before it's ready."
"But-"
"No buts."

Rosa went and made food for her and Gina. She ate hers but Gina still wasn't up, so she took it through to her, being mean hadn't worked so maybe if she was nice Gina might get up. So she went and sat on the bed next to Gina,
"babyyy" she said, stroking her hair. "can you get up now and eat this before we go?" She said in a soothing voice. Something about it had worked because Gina sat up and took it.
"Thanks Ro."

Gina ate all cuddled up to her and no more than half an hour later they had gotten into a cab and we're on their way to the airport. Rosa dragged the suitcase the whole way and Gina just walked next to her, holding her hand. They located their gate and then got onto the plane. Travelling with Gina was a nightmare to say the least, between getting her up early and having to deal with her on planes. Something Rosa didn't know until the plane took off was that Gina got extremely stressed on planes. For the entire 8 hour flight Gina clung to Rosa's hand and didn't let go. When they were allowed to take their seatbelts off Gina cuddled right up to Rosa, holding her tightly.

8 hours and loads nail shaped dents all over Rosa's hand later, they landed. Gina finally regained her chill, aka she was real tired again. After the collected their bags Rosa rented a car and drove them to the hotel. It was 5 stars right in the center of the city. The moment they stepped into the room they went straight to bed, with all time time difference it was night there already.

They woke up the next morning to breakfast in bed, and then spent the rest of the day shopping and sightseeing. By the end of the day Rosa had spent over a thousand euros on Gina.

They ended their anniversary by having a fancy dinner at the fanciest restaurant in Paris. Getting into 'I love you more' battles every time one of them said I love you.

"Happy anniversary baby"
"Happy anniversary"