||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Start from the beginning

"Half of that is sleeping so it doesn't count," She objected.

"It definitely counts if he's waiting for you to wake up just to say hi!" He shot back.

"Sean, I don't want to talk about this right now, I'm already stressed about streaming," She told him.

"If you can tell me, right now, that you've never thought about Wilbur as more than a friend, then I will leave you alone," He promised.

"Sean..."

"Knew it.  I'm telling you, that guy is pretty much boyfriend material.  For you at least."

"Yeah, I know that but it doesn't change the fact that we're friends," She said.  "Do you know how embarrassing it would be if I liked him and he just wanted to be friends for the rest of our lives?"

"It wouldn't be embarrassing because there's like a 90% chance he likes you too," Sean continued the argument.

"I don't even know why I'm listening to you right now, he lives half way across the world!"

"Do you like him or not?!"

"I don't know!"

"It's an easy question!" Sean laughed.

"Nothing is easy in this bitch of a world!"

"Jesus fucking christ! Just give me an answer!"

"If I was given the chance to date him, I wouldn't decline immediately,  is that good enough for you?" She asked him.

"So, you would date him," Sean summarized.

"I don't know, I..I guess?"  Of course she'd thought about what it would be like to be more than friends, she wasn't a complete idiot.  But she didn't take those thoughts seriously.  They were impulsive and random.

"So you like him, at least a little bit?"

"Sure Sean, I like him a little bit," She gave in.  Hopefully, if he got the answer he was looking for, then he would stop nagging.

"Okay! Have fun with your stream, I'll be watching for ya!" He said happily.

"Is that seriously all you wanted to talk about?!" She questioned.

"I had to get answers somehow, you don't tell me about anything anymore!"

"We text all the time!"

"Yeah, well I don't care about how much you hate America, I want the spicy stuff!"

"You are the worst," She decided.

"Now you're just lying to yourself," She could hear his smug grin through the phone.

"I'm hanging up, I don't want to talk to you anymore," Alice huffed.

"Aww come on, it's for your own good!"

"Go bother somebody else about this shit, someone who isn't already freaking out," She said.