📞PHONE CONVERSATION:

E: Ay man whatchu want?

L: Morning to you jackass, have you been on IG yet?

E: No, why?

L: I think you should just go see for yourself

E: Good looking man

Opening the app, I see that I've been tagged in a lot of posts which isn't anything new since I did just release my album. Going through the tagged posts, I notice that the Shaderoom appears a lot so I definitely know it's some bullshit going on. Clicking on the post, I let shake my head before cursing under my breath, a nigga just can't catch a break with these trifling ass females.

Swiping through the posts I see the two posts Millie made to her page and her story causing me to post a disclaimer on my story to clear up any of the confusion. Knowing damn well Mia has seen both of the posts, I click on her story and see she's sending subliminal shots to both Millie and I. Exiting the app, I try calling her but she declines all of my calls including the facetime's; damn she's definitely pissed.

Knocking on the door as Kairi sleeps in my arms, I hear someone turning the locks before the door opens to reveal Millie in a tiny ass rob "Hey baby daddy" she says in a voice that I'm guessing was supposed to turn me on. "Man move your bad built self out the way so I can lay my baby down" I say as I push past her and go put Kairi in her room making sure her shoes and coat are off before covering her little body with a princess blanket. "Why so salty baby daddy" she asks as soon as I walk into the living room trying to feel up on me; shoving her hands off of me I make space between us.

"Millie there's nothing going on between us, posting those pictures making it seem like we're one happy family didn't do anything but make you look desperate. I've moved on with someone who genuinely makes me happy so I would appreciate it if you respected my relationship with her." She scoffs loudly before rolling her eyes and crossing her arms, "She aint nothing but a fling, you forget that you've told me this before right before fucking me the next week?" Millie says with an attitude. Feeling myself getting heated, I look at her with a serious expression on my face "Millie I ain't playing with you, if you fuck this up for me you will regret it. Stay in your place or else I'll cut your no-working ass off permanently" I tell her before walking out.

"Mia please just answer the phone so we can talk about this, I swear it ain't even like that ma" I say through the phone leaving another voice message that I know she won't even listen to. "What did your dumb self do now Easton?" my mom asks walking into the living room before sitting next to me; "Ma I ain't do nothing, Millie's trifling ass went on Instagram and made it seem like we together after she saw Mia and I posting each other" I reply.

Hearing my mom chuckle, I look at her with a confused facial expression "Boy don't look at me like that, I warned you about that baby momma of your now look" she says while getting up and leaving the room. My phone lights up causing me to look at my notification bar seeing that Mia posted a picture, opening the picture I let out a humourless laugh; she's definitely got me fucked up.