Peter Parker and Henry Hart Imagine

Start from the beginning

"First of all, put a coaster underneath that, that table probably cost more than your house," Stark said tossing one to me, "And second, if I know anything about dimensions, which I do, time shouldn't go by while you're here." 

"Is that true?" I turn to Charlotte and she sighs. 

"Maybe, I don't know. Increasing through space when we got to this dimension might decrease our motion back home. If I do the math right, weeks there would be days there." Charlotte answered. 

"Hey, you're pretty smart, do you need a job here?" Stark asked her, but I ignore him.

"So what do we do until Banner can recreate the machine?" I ask him. "I mean, we have no where to stay."

"Just stay here." Stark said and we all look at him. "This place is big enough, and we have multiple guest bedrooms."

"NO WAY! WE GET TO STAY HERE!?" Jasper screamed, now roaming the rest of the room. 

"I would keep an eye on him." I say watching him and we all agree. 

Natasha takes Charlotte and I down a hallway to our rooms since the boys and girls were separated. Stark took Henry and Jasper to their rooms. I learned that Nat used to be a Russian spy, and now is apart of the Avengers. And if I was going to be honest, she was pretty badass.

"This place is huge." I gasp as we continue to walk. I've already seen three kitchens, five living rooms, and I think a gym.

"Well, a lot of people live here. Including Thor, Clint, Steve, Wanda, Vision and Bucky." She said turning another corner. 

"Thor?" Charlotte asks. 

"Yeah, the God of Thunder." She answered simply. 

"God? He's a god?" I ask and she just nods. I decide not to ask anymore questions, and I could tell that she as getting slightly annoyed from the questions. 

We finally stop walking and we stood in front of some doors.

"This is yours Charlotte, and this is your room Y/N." She said opening the doors. We both walk in to our rooms, and my eyes widen. As a guest room, this was huge! It was even bigger than mine. 

"Dinner will be shortly, and Stark needs to talk to all of you later. And if you say F.R.I.D.A.Y., the AI will answer any questions that you have." Natasha walks away, leaving us to look at each other. I walk into Charlotte's room and I sit on her bed. It looked the same, but the opposite with different colors.

"Are you worried?" Charlotte sat next to me, and I groan. 

"We're just in a really fucked up situation aren't we?" 

"When aren't we? We do work for Captain Man, and it doesn't help that that man is Ray." She smiled, making me chuckle. 

"This is just all so crazy. We're staying with a multi-billionaire who leads a team of superheroes that save the world, and it's only a Tuesday!" 

"I'm sure Dr. Banner will figure it out in no time." Charlotte sighed, laying back on the bed. 

"I hope so."

After wandering the tower with Charlotte, we finally find our way back to the main living room and the kitchen. I see Henry and Jasper on the couch talking to other people. I sit next to Henry and the other people look at him. 

"And who is this? Another dimension stowaway?" He said in a accent. 

"Thor, this is Y/N." Jasper said. Ohhh, so this was Thor. I look at his outfit and I realize he was wearing a cape. A very god like outfit if you ask me.