Peter Parker and Henry Hart Imagine

Start from the beginning

That's when the elevator opened, and a few people walked out of it. We all make eye contact and the one man sighs, looking at another man. 

"How did these kids get into the Avengers building? F.R.I.D.A.Y, I thought we had maximum security!" He screamed, putting his head into his hands. We all look at each other. 

"I don't know, sir, they just appeared." A woman said over some speakers, making me jump.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" He asked walking towards us, while the others follow as well. 

"I'm Jasper." He said walking towards the man in the suit, holding out his hand for a handshake. I sigh walking up to him, and putting his hand down. 

"Where are we exactly?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow. 

"You don't know where you are? And who we are?" A woman with all black clothing and red hair says walking up to us. 

"Um, no. We're not exactly from here." Charlotte adds, now walking up to me. 

"Where are you from?" The man asked. 

"We're from Swellview." I answer. 

The group looks at each other.

"Actually, we're from another dimension."

"Another dimension?" Another man asks, interested in what we were saying. He had glasses and almost gray like hair. 

"Yeah, Schwoz made this machine and it hit us. And now we don't know where we are, or who you people are." Henry said. 

"What's a Schwoz?" The woman asked.

"Doesn't matter. You've never heard of the Earth's Mightest Heroes?" 

We all shake our head no.

"Banner, find out what is going on. Nat, sit these kids down and I'll start asking the questions." The man said.

We all sit down and they all introduced themselves. I had a hard time believing that these people weren't normal. They all had abilities, just like Ray. 

Stupid Ray. I don't even know why Schwoz builds those things around him. 

They begin to ask us questions, and Jasper asked even more. I sit there with my arms crossed trying to understand everything. 

"So wait, Dr. Banner turns into a giant green monster when he gets angry?" Jasper asked and I roll my eyes. 

"They call him the Hulk." Stark answers. He stands up and goes to the bar, pouring himself a drink. He offers us one, only for Henry to tell him that we're only 16. I stand up though, walking up to the bar. He raises his eyebrows looking at me, but shrugs his shoulders handing me a glass. 

"Y/N." Henry sighed, walking up to me and taking it away from me before I could drink it. 

"I just traveled to a different dimension, Hen. Do not test me." I say grabbing it back and taking a sip. 

"I like her." Stark smiled pointing at me and heading back to the couches. 

"So what do we do? We don't even know how we're going to get back." Charlotte sighed.

I take another sip of the alcohol, stressed about this whole thing.

"Bruce is running some tests from where you were dropped off. I'm sure he can use what "Schwoz" used and build another machine to take you back." Stark emphasized Schwoz's name and sighed. 

"How long will that take?" Henry asks. 

"Weeks, months." 

"MONTHS!" I scream, standing up from the couch. I set the glass down on the table. "I can't stay here for months! What about our families?"