"Hey (Y/N/N)! Come say hello to Reid!" He yelled out. Following Derek's line of sight, he saw your head and shoulders floating above and with the waves. You started to swim with the waves and they carried you like you controlled them, quickly bringing you to the white sea foam. You stood up and Spencer became flabbergasted from your beauty.

As if this was some cheesy rom-com moment, you walked away from the water. The waves crashed behind you, the sun illuminated your pre-existing glow. You were wearing a underwire, tied at the side, periwinkle bikini that complimented your figure and newly developed tan. Your hair was slicked back from the water and your eyes were sparkling.

You made eye contact with Spencer and picked up speed just a little bit. The action caused your boobs to very slightly bounce which made him... flustered. Sure, flustered. He looked to his left out of embarrassment and saw that all the other men were eyeing you, not even on purpose.

"Hey guys! What'd you say, Derek?" You said when you reached them. Your voice was airy from the running and you leaned down to grab your towel. The men, especially Spencer, were once again subtly staring. You wrapped your towel around yourself to warm up and dry off. Once your body was covered, they were (finally) out of their trance. But Spencer was still captivated by your smile.

"Derek?" You ask again from his lack of answering

"O-oh! Um, Reid's here." He said after getting himself together

"Hey Spencer! You gonna' get your feet wet?" You smile at him

"W-what? I-Oh! Yeah—I mean no! No! We should actually worry about shore breaks! A shorebreak is an ocean condition when waves break directly on the shore. Small and high waves can be equally as unpredictable and dangerous and typically form when there is a rapid transition from deep to shallow water. The power of a shorebreak can cause injuries to extremities and the cervical spine. Spinal cord injuries most often occur when diving headfirst into the water or being tumbled by the force of the waves..." He rambled at a rapid speed. Like a new record kind of speed that it barely got through anyone's head.

"I love your facts Spence, I really do, but I promise shore breaks aren't accruing right now. See?" You tell him before walking towards the women who were building a sandcastle. Spencer was mad at himself for turning down your offer.

How could he be so stupid? Why'd he turn you down like that? What's wrong with him? Would the two of you have had fun? What if it brought you two together? What if—

SPLASH!

Out of seemingly nowhere, you had grabbed a bucket, filled it with the ocean's cold water, and threw it on him! He was utterly shocked and you were laughing so hard as well as the others.

Out of some unknown burst of confidence, he got up and chased you around. You screamed and laughed and smiled and tried to run, but his long legs caught you. He scooped you up, marriage style, and ran to the water. You were screaming and kicking as he laughed.

"SPENCER! NO! LET ME GO! OH MY GOD!" You screeched

"You want me to let you go?" He asked

"YES! LET ME—" Then, you realized where you were. He was in the water up to the top of his calves. You looked at him, stunned.

"Spencer. Walter. Reid. I swear to God—!!!"
And before you could finish, he threw you in.

He was laughing like a mad man before he noticed you weren't coming up. His laughter faded and turned into a screech when he felt your hands around his ankles and pulled him down with you. When you were both back up, still on your butts, you were swimming away for your life as he had that same look in his eye. Without thinking, he followed you until you were both able to stand on your toes.

"You're gonna' get it!" He warned

"Says you!" You retort

You both started splashing and your bodies moved together unconsciously. You were right at his chest when the air got thick. At the same time, you both leaned in and kissed. The kiss was passionate and hot but still very gentle and sweet. Your legs wrapped around his waist while your one hand was on his chest, the other along the side of his neck. His hand cradled your cheek while the other rubbed the small of your exposed back. In need of air, you pulled away but your foreheads rested against one another.

"I love you (Y/N)." He admits shakily

"I love you too Spencer." You tell him gently. He looks into your eyes as an uncontrollable smile took over his face.

"Really?"

"Really." You goofily smile as he kissed you again. There was a comfortable silence as you held each other close, just taking each other in. After a moment, you heard another loud whistle coming from Derek while the others cheered and clapped. You both chuckled before swimming back over. Coming out of the water, Spencer's arm is still around your waist and yours around his. He takes a little bow after you curtsy.

Of course, everyone congratulated you and they got in their teasing. Eventually, everyone ventured back to the fancy get away home of Rossi's. You and Spencer never left each other's sides and will never for a very long time.