He whines in submission as he wraps his arms around my neck. It wasn't long before we pull away to catch our breath. A string of saliva connected our tongues as we breathe heavily. I get in between his legs and run my hands down his muscular figure. I breathe in deeply, filling my lungs with the scent of his skin. My hands run up and down his body as I sigh happily.
With my face only centimetres away from his, my nose bumps into his cheek bone. I run my nose along the side of his jaw, and he gasps as his fingers dig into my back. His hands slip between our bodies to work at my belt, which he quickly undoes. I gasp in surprise at his sudden actions, and he smiles as I fall back on the couch. He crawls up my body as we stare at each other. I grab the side of his face and rub his bottom lip with my thumb. "You little slut... You couldn't even wait just a little bit without being so damn needy." I whisper.

He nuzzles into my hand and closes his eyes. He nods once and kisses my palm before replying "Just fucking do it..." He leans down and his mouth makes contact with mine. I kiss back by running my hands up and down his firm ass. He kisses deeper and moves his hand from my back to around the back of my head. Our lips part and our tongues meet in a clash of dominance. He was taking my breath away, how much had I missed this?

His other hand slides down my stomach and grabs my dick through my pants, giving a firm yet gentle squeeze. I groan from his touch and lick his bottom lip. "Fuck, kitten..." I whisper. He smiles and sucks my bottom lip into his mouth, biting down softly. My hands massage his body, pulling him in closer. We roll over so I'm on top of him. He whimpers and wraps his arms around me. I pull away and kiss his neck, making sure to leave a mark. He squirms happily as I find his clothed cock "Do you like that?" I whisper in his ear.

He moans out loud and nods. "Yes... More..."

I grind my cock against his. "Tell me what you want, boy..."

"You... I want you inside me." He whimpers.

Tears roll down his face and I chuckle "Look at you. You can barely even speak without stuttering. You want me to be inside your filthy ass."

His eyes widen as he nods quickly "Yes... I want it. Please, I want you to fill me up..."

With a grunt, I give into my own primal urges and quickly untie his tie. I successfully take it off and kiss his muscular chest. The lines of morality blurred under the pressure of desire, I let him strip off my own shirt. "You gonna let me fuck you on your wedding day, Felix?" I hiss into his ear.

He nods and I continue down his body. My fingers trail down his abs to the gap in his pants. I rub my palm against him as he pants heavily. "I want that so bad... "

"Do you want to ride me because it's our special day?" I continue, "Do you want to look into my eyes as I enter you? Tell me what you want, kitten..."

He raises his head and looks at me, growling. "I want to limp when I'm walking down the aisle with you..." I smirk at the sight of him, the perfect little groom on his wedding day, now a shameless, needy little thing, begging for it, begging to be fucked in a suit that was supposed to symbolize his innocence with its pure color. "Fuck me," he snaps, as though every moment I keep him waiting was making him more and more upset yet horny. "Fuck me please. I'm so hard right now..." He begs.

"I'm working on it, baby. I need to prep you first, okay?"

"Okay... But hurry up..." He whimpers, and his face is scarlet as a tomato at this point.

I coat my fingers with saliva before slowly sneaking them into his tightness. He whimpers in pain as I stretch him out. I tease him a bit by curling my fingers which makes him arch his back. I chuckle and ask him once he's calmed down "You ready, baby?"

He nods vigorously and grips my shoulders. I slowly begin to push in, and he shakes in pain as I push past the ring of muscles. "C...Channie..." He moans out. With every centimeter that I'm buried inside him, he moans and screams out.

"Sorry, baby... I know it hurts..." I say, kissing his forehead.

"I...It's fine... Start moving..."

I begin to thrust into him and he whimpers, gripping my shoulders tightly. I kiss his lips as I pump into him, selfishly loving the feeling of his tightness stroking my dick. I did this, over and over again, my grunts and his whimpers melding together into one long, unending moan of lust.
After a few minutes of heavy breathing, I roll over so my back is on the couch. He rolls his hips in circular movements, and I can feel his movements getting faster. "Oh yeah, baby... Just like that." I moan before he starts to ride me. I close my eyes as he starts to bounce on me, causing a satisfying sound of our skin slapping to echo off the walls. I open my eyes, only to be blown away from the sight in front of me.

He looked so sexy laying there, his handsome face contorted in pain, his eyes clenched tightly shut as tears roll down his cheeks. He had hair sticking to his forehead from sweating. His lips were swollen, and his tongue stuck out from the heat. I grabbed his hips and we kissed, my hands holding his ass tightly as my dick repeatedly smashed into him. He stifled his screams into my neck, and I could feel him tightening up.

"D...Don't stop..." He moans loudly.

"Fucking take my cock, kitten," I snap, bringing his hand up to his chin to tilt it toward me. "Fucking take it."

He opens his eyes and looks at me in terror, as though I'm going to bite. "Y-yes! Fuck me I'm yours. I'm yours!" he whimpers. "Oh my God, I love you so much..."
The filth of his words, of his submission to me, would have been pleasurable any other time. But now, mere minutes from his marriage - it meant something more, something more perverse - and something more deliciously sinful.

"Is your husband going to fuck you like this every single day? Fuck your needy, slutty little pussy whenever he wants?" I ask, biting on his ear. "Tell me, are you going to be a good little whore and let him come in you? Tell me."

"Y...Yes, sir... W...Whever he wants..."

"Good boy..."

"C...Cum inside me... Please, Chan... I want to feel you explode deep inside me..."

I grunt, feeling my member pulse and contract. I push myself as deep inside him as I can go before I finally allow my orgasm to overtake my senses. The groom gasps with each rope of cum that splashes into his depths, each stream further adding to the mess I'd made inside his body. I shudder, groaning into his neck as I allow the pleasure to overwhelm me before slowly coming back to my senses. I pull out of him, and he whimpers at the loss of my warmth.

I chuckle and whisper "My little kitten..." I kiss his sweaty forehead as he breathes heavily. I go down and start to lick the juices off of his skin, cleaning him up.

He slowly comes back to his senses, looking at me with lust-filled eyes. We try our best to clean ourselves up and look presentable, doing our best to look as though we didn't just have rough sex minutes before walking down the aisle. Once we're clean, I feel him wrap his arms around my torso. "I love you..." he whimpers.

There is a knock on the door. It opens just wide enough for the best man to poke his head inside - and I'm so damn thankful that he didnt decide to do so a few minutes earlier. Otherwise he would catch me fucking the groom against the damn couch. He gives me a confused look. "Isnt it bad luck for the groom to see the... Well... bride before the wedding?" he asks.

"I think weve used up all our bad luck for today, Eric," Felix answers. "Besides, you're speaking to the king of unluckiness so whats a little more bullshit on top of the shit sundae?"

Eric nods his head, agreeing towards the days ruined plans. "But on the contrary, One of the groomsmen managed to track down a photographer. One of you should talk to him."

"Thank you. Well just be a few minutes" I reply.

Eric exits, leaving Felix and I alone. I sighed and adjusted my tie before looking at him. "So..." He says.

"You can go first, okay?"

"Okay... Try not to trip."

"Ha, got it." I wrap an arm around his shoulders and hold him close to me. "Come on. Let's get married." I say, kissing the side of his head. He nods and his smile only gets brighter, making my heart flutter.