Luna was sitting in another part of the cellar, and all I could see was her blond hair standing out in the dark.
Sometimes she would tell me something that I couldn't remember, to brighten up our time there, but most of the time she, like me, just kept quiet.

We had unconsciously become friends in misfortune, and I even thought about the prospect of continuing to communicate with her, if we came out of there safely — I was definitely not myself.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mr. Ollivander, who had been locked up elsewhere, was brought in and told us that it was already the middle of March. We'd been there for two months — and it felt like more than a few days.

The man was weaker and looked more ill than Luna and I combined, so my coat became his lounger, and our food supplies, or rather the leftovers, that were brought to us with water every few days, also became his.

He was wounded both inside and out, when he coughed, it seemed that right now he would die, and after three days of being in the cellar with us, he could no longer drink and eat. He just lay there bleeding on my coat, and eventually, it happened. He died — we realized it, when he no longer made a sound — he died in that cellar, in a dark corner, and no one bothered to remove his body from there.

Luna and I had to drag him to the farthest corner and cover his rotting body with my coat. But that didn't help protect us from the smell of decomposing flesh mixed with the sickening smell of blood — the stench could send me to my grave at any moment.

With the arrival of spring, the cellar had become significantly warmer, and his body was decomposing at lightning speed. I didn't look in his direction, but I knew that he was lying in a pool of blood and fluid from the rotting of his organs, there were carrion flies, and maggots, on the exposed areas of his skin. Luna vomited several times.

And I just wept helplessly, wanting to end this torment in some way — even in the most terrible and deplorable way.

DRACO

For the first seven weeks after she disappeared, until the moment I dreamed about her, I just waited for her. I'd spend time at the manor, or go to see Mariel, and just wait for her to come back. After all, she had written in a note that she would be back soon, and I believed it — after much effort, I began to believe in her words written on a piece of paper in a hurry.

But when I dreamed of her, and she said how cold she was, on the verge of tears, I stopped believing in this. She was in danger — I could feel it. And did I need to say how guilty I felt for wasting seven weeks?

In secret from everyone, I was looking for her. I often went to that place near the lake, I walked all the woods around the manor, I went every day to Mariel's house and to the house where she lived with her father, I went to Adele's several times — and it was all useless. She was nowhere to be found.

I had no intention of returning to Hogwarts, since there was no point in doing so. It had been a long time since any useful lessons had been taught there, and even Luna I was supposed to be watching had disappeared.
I continued my search.

Until Voldemort, one day in January, abruptly instructed me to find Ginny Weasley, at all costs. And I did, gritting my teeth, I obeyed, and I went looking for the Weasley girl instead of Violet.

It was like a bolt from the blue, as if his life, and the life of all mankind, depended on it. He just kicked me out of my own house, threatening the great torment he would bring to me and my family if I returned without a girl or any useful information.

So for the last three months, I've been wandering all over the northern hemisphere, looking for not only Ginny, but Violet as well.

Day followed night, the sun became my companion, the months followed each other, and with the arrival of spring, I was already exhausted.
My feet no longer wanted to carry me along the dusty roads, because they seemed to feel that it would do me no good. My brain was no longer able to think straight, because from all the thoughts that had been swarming in my head for the past few months, it seemed to have lost the ability to function.