Chapter One - Letters

Jules was with Jayden, with the letters in her hand. "Who should we go to first" Jayden asked her best friend. "Zieglers?" Jules picked up one of the envelopes. Jayden nodded her head. They walked to the house. Jayden decided to stay outside, so she stood by the corner. Jules walked up to the house, and rang the doorbell when Jayden gave the signal.

Kenzie opened the door, revealing an unfamiliar face. "Who are you" She asked. "Jules" the girl responded. "Cathy's niece" she continued.  "I'm Mackenzie" she introduced. "But you can call me Kenzie". Jules gave the letters to Kenzie. "From Cathy" she explained.

"Do you want to come in" Kenzie pointed to her house. "Sure" Jules walked in.

"Wait I think I've been here before" Jules walked around the house.

"Probably for a party" Kenzie replied.

"So what did Cathy want to say" She asked.

"Everything's in the letter" Jules replied.

Kenzie opened the letter, and read

"I didn't know" Kenzie told Jules. "That she was gone". Jules nodded her head. 

"Anything you want to talk about" Jules asked, changing the topic. "Boys" Kenzie asked. "They suck" Jules responded. "Tell me about it. I've dated three people, two of them are cheaters" Kenzie groaned. "Ok you win" Jules admitted. "I've had one who spent more time with some other girl then me, even when I told him, and one who's mom fucking hates me" She said. "Who" Kenzie asked. "Hayden Summerall is the first, and also Asher angel, who I have to give a note to. That'll be fun. But me and Hayden are friends." Jules told Kenzie. "Wait, can I see a picture of Hayden" Kenzie asked.

Jules opened her phone, then went to his Instagram. 

"Shit" Kenzie muttered under her breath. "Jules" Kenzie started. "I think I might be that girl who Hayden spent more time with. Please don't hate me" Kenzie held her hands up. "It's okay. It was years ago, and he isn't that cute" Jules admitted. "Yeah, I don't know what two people saw in him. Three if you include Lauren's brother." Kenzie replied. 

Jules checked her watch. "So I guess I'll get going" Jules said. "do you want to come" She asked. "What's the harm in trying" Kenzie replied. "Next is the Orlando's, and I am definitely doing Asher's family last, so I guess we're going backwards in the alphabet" Jules told Kenzie. "Wait, the Orlando's are my friends. Well Lauren is, I've never met her brother" Kenzie realized. "Well I guess that's another benefit of having you here" Jules told her new friend.

She walked out and introduced Jayden and Kenzie to each other, as Jayden left.

                                    ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎

Johnny and Lauren were basking in their newfound friendship. I mean, they were close before, but that felt like years ago. In fact, It was years ago. The two siblings were playing cards. A small game, but a big step in their siblinghood. The doorbell rang, and for the first time, both of them went up to the door. Johnny opened the door, only to see a girl, with a letter. Then a second girl walked out, and to say she was beautiful was an understatement. Johnny was staring into her eyes, unaware of the conversation going about.

"So what did she give you guys" Lauren asked the two girls.

"Car" Jules responded. "She knew how much I wanted it" she continued.

Lauren pointed at Kenzie. "Her dance studio. She bought it a couple years ago, when she started teaching" Kenzie replied.

"Do you want to see mine" Lauren asked. The girls nodded. "John, open yours " she told her brother, who was still staring at Kenzie. "Open what" he asked. "The letter" Lauren replied in a duh tone. John opened the letter, unaware of what it was.