Chapter 1 - The Mess

Elsa's POV

I woke up 5:00 am. Well, an early bird gets the worm, right? I took a bath and wore jeans and a snowflake designed shirt with simple flats. I'm so excited for school! I went downstairs and I saw Anna eating with our parents. I sat down beside Anna and started eating. After eating, Anna and I went outside to wait for the bus. When the bus finally came, we went inside and looked for a seat. When we reached the school, we went to our classes and I finally found English class. I sat down at the back and the teacher finally came.

"Okay class, face your seat mates and start asking their name, age, etc." The teacher said and I did what she said. My seat mate was a boy with brown hair.

"Okay, let's start this. Name?" I asked.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III" he said and smiled.

"Nickname?"

"Hiccup"

"Age?"

"16"

"Let's move to your favorites. Umm... Books?"

"How to train your dragons."

"Woah! You read that book? I love that book too." I said and smiled.

"Cool!" He said.

"Well, your turn."

"Name?"

"Elsa Arendelle."

"Nickname?"

"Elsie."

"Age?"

"16"

"Favorite book?"

"Frozen."

Then, the bell rang. I carried my bag and waved goodbye to Hiccup. My next periods were just the same. We just asked questions about each other. Since it's the fist day of school, our classes were shortened. It's already lunch time. I'm so hungry! I wonder what kind of food the cafeteria has here. I went in line and waited for my turn to order. Wow! There were different kinds of foods like cake, hot chocolate, pancakes, fried chicken, etc. Woah! The food costs a lot. I only have $5, the hot chocolate costs $3 so I bought one. I started finding a table but I bumped on a guy with white hair and blue eyes and my hot chocolate was spilled on him.

"Ahhh!!!" He screamed since the hot chocolate was very hot.

"Sorry! I'm very sorry." I said and bit my lower lip.

"Your sorry can't do anything! Look what you've done!" He said and pointed at his shirt and jacket.

"I'm really sorry."

"Do you even know how much this costs?!" He screamed really loud that already got the attention of others. I just shook my head in reply. "This damn shirt and jacket costs $200,000?!" He said and gritted his teeth.

"Sorry, I can't pay for it."

"Arggghhh!!!! Then starting today, you'll be my personal slave for 3 months!" He said and i nodded. "Now get out of my sight." He said and I started walking away.

I went to the school garden and sat at the bench. It's just the first day of school and I just did a mess! I'm so clumsy. Ugh!!! I hope I wouldn't that wouldn't happen again. Great, I just became someone's slave! Weird, that guy looks familiar. After a while, I felt someone sitting beside me. When, I glanced to see who it was, I saw Hiccup.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just saw you here sitting alone so I decided to sit with you. What seems to be the problem." He asked.

"Hiccup, I just did a really big mess. I spilled hot chocolate on a guy. Now, I'm his personal slave."

"Well, what does the guy look like?"

"He has white hair and blue eyes."

"Oh no... Of all the people in the cafeteria, why him?!" Hiccup asked, surprised.

"Why?"

"He's the son of the school owner?!"

"Oh no..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Jelsa_lover21 this! So... How's chapter 1?

What do you think will happen next?

Love yah guys!!!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share my story.

Follow me and I'll follow you back..

Crazy Authors/Sisters here...

~Jelsa_lover21
~Beatriz_466