You never had me (Not edited)

Author’s note!!!!!!!!

Eirin come back when the founders court is, just so you know when it settled. I say it’s a month after she left because I don’t really know how long it is…..

 “Good bye” I said while stroking her hair behind her ear.

“Good bye, sis” she said while smiling sad at me. I grabbed my things and walked to my car.

I drove to the airport and checked in and boarded the flight

GOOD BY MYSTIC FALLS, HELLO NEW YORK!!!!

1 month later.

I walked up to the house. It was sooo freaking good to be home. I was going to surprise Elena and help her with the dress. I rang the bell and stood there with a big smile on. The door opened and showed Elena. I grinned and she squealed while giving me a tight hug.

“HIIII” She said “Come on, you have to help me have on the dress. You have to help me tie my corset” She smiled. I nodded and we walked upstairs.

I curled her hair and did her makeup. I was SOOOOO proud of how it looked. She got in to the dress and I began to tie her up. She groaned every time I pulled and I laugh even more for each time. She glared at me true the mirror and I looked down with a smile on my face.

“So, how are things going?” I asked while smiling at her.

“Good, now that you are back” She said while smiling. I smiled back and looked her over. She looked GOOOOOOD.

“Damon has really missed you” I scoffed. Yeah and I believe in Santa Claus….. I DON’T…. REALLY WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME????

“I’m going to go changing and then we can leave. Ok?” She nodded and I walked to my room. I had on black skinny jeans, a black top and my leather jacket. I re did my makeup and curled my hair so they looked more wavy and not curly.

I walked down with my bag over my shoulder and looked for my keys. When I found them I shouted at Elena that I was ready. She came down stairs and I smiled at her. She was so beautiful.

I drove and we talked the whole drive. Like about Jenny’s weeding. That was GREAT btw. I sang some songs and I had finally done it. Meredith and Alex’s weeding was exposed because she became pregnant and she was sick like… allll the time.

I parked and we walked out. I looked around and smiled. It was a beautiful day and it was so beautiful in the square. I saw Elena walk down the hill and I ran after her while giggling.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t go fast in that thing” I shouted after her. She turned around while smiling. I ran up to her and we hooked hands like they did back in the days. She nodded to a direction and I followed her nod. I saw right in to some beautiful blue eyes. He looked at me like I was the world to him. Like Katherine was the world like him. I scoffed and looked away. Thought he had gotten her out by now. Elena dragged me over with me trailing after.

“HI Steffy! I hoped to see you in one of those torture dresses my favorite sister over here is wearing” I said while looking at him disappointed. He had on some clothes that were like dragged out from his human life. He chuckled and shook his head. I sighted and looked around.

“No hi to me?” Damon asked. I looked at him and smiled my best smile.

“HI, Demon” I said and my smile went over to a smirk. He looked a little hurt, but cowered it fast with one of his smirk.

“EIRIN, I’m BACK IN TOWN” I twirled around and looked at her. I ran over and hugged her.

“JENNY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I yelled while pulling away from the hug. She shrugged and I laugh.

“JENNY” I heard Elena squeal.

“Hi, girl. I heard you have a boyfriend? Have some threats to him” She said while hitting her hands together. I laugh and she smirked at me. I turned around and smiled.

“STEFFY, come here. Want you to meet someone” I said while tilting my head.

“What about me?” Damon said pouting.

“That’s the ass?” Jen asked. I nodded while winking at Damon.

“So, Jenny. What about we go and take a drink and then look at the wagons?” I said while smirking at her.

“OHHHHH, does Nat work her still?” She asked while jumping up and down. I lay a hand on her shoulder and shook my head. Faking seriouse.

“Take it easy woman. You are married. Just one lover beside, not two” She mocked disappointed and pouted.

“Really? I have to break up with the man on the side in New York then” She said while shooking her head sadly.

“ohhh, can I have him?” I asked in a happy voice. She nodded sad and I gave her a hug

“I’ll take god care of him and if you miss him just come to visit” I said while beaming at her. I couldn’t hold it anymore and burst out in a fit laugh, she soon joined.

“Come on… we have to go see Care, Lena and Bon bon” I said. When I was walking away someone grabbed my arm. I looked down and then followed the arm up to a face. I sighted softly.

“What?” I asked. He looked in to my eyes and pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his scent.

“I thought I lost you” he spoke softly in to my hair. I closed my eyes and swallowed. I pulled away and looked up in his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. I smiled sadly.

“You never had me” I said in a whisper and walked away.