Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. MiChaeng

Start from the beginning

Once they've arrived at the hospital, they placed the stretcher, in which Dahyun laid, on the floor. Pushing it all the way to the Emergency Room.

"Ma'am, you're gonna have to proceed to the waiting room. We're gonna run some tests and MRI Scans."

Sana didn't have a choice but to do as told. She proceeded to the waiting room and sat down, staring blankly at the wall.

But not after a while, tears started to flow down her face.

She looked down at her intertwined hands and whispered, "Dahyun-ah, please don't leave..."

2 hours later, a nurse arrived.

"Ms.Minatozaki?" The nurse called, making Sana look up. "Ms.Kim is in room number 317."

Sana nodded and stood up. She walked towards the elevator and entered.

"Hi..." The girl beside her said.

"H-Hi, do I know you?" Sana asked politely.

"No, but I'm Mina. I just wanted to make small talk because it seems that we're both in a depressed mood."

"I'm Sana, my girlfriend said she just had a regular cough, but it more than that..." Sana said to the girl.

"That's sad... I can relate though. My girlfriend has breast cancer, and her surgery is a week from now..." Mina smiled sadly, tears coming out as well.

"Hey, don't cry..!" Sana exclaimed.

"You're crying too, you know..!" Mina laughed a bit, showing her gummy smile.

"Our girlfriends would HATE seeing us like this." Sana chuckled.

Then the elevator dinged, signaling that ¿one? of the girls had reached their floor.

But when the elevator door opened, the girls went out at the same time. Even when they were walking, the two were right beside each other.

"Are you following me?" Mina asked confusedly.

"W-What?! No! I'm heading to room 317!" Sana exclaimed and tried to prove her innocence.

"Wait, what?! 317? That's my girlfriend's room!" Mina told the girl.

"No, that's MY girlfriend's room!" Sana said as she stood by the door.

"Let me show you then!" Mina challenged.

Once they both open the door...

"Minari!"

"Sana-chan!"

"Chaengie~"

"Dubu~"

"WAIT WHAT?!" The Japanese girls exclaimed in shock.

"What's wrong, jagi?" Dahyun asked confusedly.

"Yeah. Is anything wrong, Mina-chan?" Chaeyoung added.

"Y-You two share a room..?" The older girls said in unison.

"Yeah! It's great actually! Dahyun-Unnie is practically my best friend already!" Chaeyoung smiled happily.

"Aww~ Love you too, Chaeyoung-ah!" Dahyun said to the younger Korean.

It turns out, Dahyun and Chaeyoung use a shared room. The Japanese girls bickered iver nothing😂

3 days later...

"So, is she okay, doctor?" Sana asked the male in front of her.