"Yes! We're finally here JiJi!" Somin rushed out of the car and pulled me out too.

"Wait, I have to get my phone.."

"Let it be JiJi, you can use mine" She said and dragged me in with her.

"Now where's unnie's office-- excuse me, can you please direct us to Kim Jisoo's office?" She asked the cleaner.

"Yes, take the lift and make two turns to the right and one to the left and you'll find it"

"Ok. Thanks" Somin started pulling me again.

"Wait, you got all that?" I asked her as she pressed the button in the lift.

"Of course I did JiJi, I wanna see Jisoo unnie again" She said happily and I shrugged.

I was about to touch her but the bell dinged and she ran out, grabbing my hand in the process so I was pulled along with her.

"Jeez, at least slow down a bit Somin. You almost scared me" I told her and she giggled.

"Sorry JiJi, I'm just so excited. It's been years since we spent time with unnie"

"I get it. I just wonder if she's still--"

"Somin?"

"Unnie!" Somin quickly rushed to Jisoo and hugged her tightly.

"Somin!"

"I'm here too" I said dryly and Jisoo unnie quickly hugged me.

"Jiwoo, don't be so silly. Of course I missed you too" She pulled my cheeks and I hugged her again.

"I know. It's just that it's been so long that we met..."

"I understand Jiwoo. But I'm here now, right?" She placed her hand on my left cheek and I nodded.

"Can we go shopping now unnie? Jiwoo knows nothing about dresses" Somin pulled Jisoo to face her.

"I don't even wear dresses" I defended myself.

"But you love seeing me in them so go upgrade your fashion sense" Somin scolded me and Jisoo giggled.

"Unnie let's get going" I said to Jisoo and pulled Somin's cheek which made her blush.

"Am I missing something?"

"No no-- let's go" I quickly pushed them out of the office, blowing a kiss to Somin secretly and she looked away.

"Ahem"

"Sorry" We both said.

JISOO

Jiwoo, Somin and I got to the designer store and Somin was all about her dresses and choosing new clothes for Jiwoo.

I could also tell by the look on Jiwoo's face that Somin was changing up her look and she wasn't enjoying it.

"Jisoo unnie, which one do you like better?" Somin was holding up two dresses and Jiwoo looked at them.

"The blue one" Jiwoo answered.

"The pink one" My reply also came at the same time and Somin looked at us blankly before giggling.

"I'll just take both. And I'll wear the pink one when I visit you Jisoo unnie"

"Okay"

"When will you wear the blue one?" Jiwoo asked innocently and Somin looked at me.