Chapter Four

Chapter Four

I didn't want to look like I prepared too much for this date so after an hour and more, I just settled with a black trousers and paired it with a white silk spaghetti strap top and just an inch high block heels to finish my look. I didn't put much effort with my makeup so I just fixed my eyebrows a little bit, I tried not to go overboard with it with some blush and a nude lipstick.

I didn't do anything with my hair and just let it be after I blow dried it and brush it a few times.

My phone kept on receiving texts from my friends asking me for updates which I intended to ignore. Kanina pa rin ako tumitingin sa orasan upang i-check kung anong oras na. Kanina, habang nag-aayos ako ay pakiramdam ko na sobrang bilis ng oras. Ngunit ngayon na tapos na ako at naghahantay na lamang ay tila naman bumagal ang takbo.

A knock on the door made me stand up.

"Ma'am, may bisita ho kayo.." I hear our househelp said outside the door. 

"Tell him I'm coming." I answered.

I took my bag that I already prepared and shoved my phone inside together with my wallet, a hand sanitizer, a lipstick and some wet wipes. I took one last look of myself in the full length mirror before going out of the room.

Hindi muna ako tuluyang bumaba, I was peeking from the second floor where I can see our receiving area where Kevin is. Wearing a khaki colored pants with white polo as his top and a pair of white sneakers. I couldn't help but to compliment him inside my head.

He looks so damn attractive. Does he always wear that kind of clothing? Is he even aware of how good he looks? I don't think he does with the way he's acting around me. 

Biting my lower lip, I walked my way to him.

Nasa paanan na ako ng hagdan ng lumingon ito. I saw him  stiffened for a while and then blinking his eyes a few times. Nakangiti ako habang naglalakad palapit sa kaniya and that's when I noticed that he looks nervous. He gave me a small smile too before nodding his head like he's acknowledging my presence here.

"Hi.." masiglang bati ko.

I blushed furiously at the way he's staring at my face. Not on any part of my body, but at my face. I saw it in his eyes, the amazement and twinkle? Like he's enchanted cause he didn't say anything a while, not until he blinked again and he suddenly woke up from a dream.

"Are you ready to go?" tanong niya.

"Are you?" I asked him back, ignoring the fact that my heart is drumming inside my chest.

He nodded.

"Let's go then."

He led me out and to his car, opening the door for me and letting me in before closing the door and walking to the driver's side. I put on the seatbelt and took out my phone to send a message to my parents and let them know that I am out with Kevin.

When I pressed send, I gave my attention back to Kevin who is probably waiting for me to be finish with what I'm doing.

"Sorry, I just texted Mom and Dad to let them know my whereabouts." I explained and he nodded.

"Where do you want to go?" he ask, his voice a little more louder and firmer than the usual.

"We're gonna watch a movie, I already reserved us tickets." I answered and told him where to go.

He didn't need directions, obviously so we started moving. 

"I'll play some music, okay?" I told him.

"Sure."

I turned on the bluetooth on my phone and I connected to his easily. I put on my favorite playlist which consists of just pop songs from my favorite artists.