94

"Yena!! This is so amazing!!" Yuri beamed and jumped like a kid as she saw the whole view of the beach. Yena brought her here saying that she needs to make up everything with Yuri after leaving. But of course, Yuri kept on saying that she didn't leave, after all, she was watching Yuri everyday.

Yena was just there, following behind Yuri as she watch her in awe. Every night that she stayed up just to watch Yuri, everytime she woke up early to prepare her a breakfast, her effort to plant a flower and watch them as they grow in weeks, her stupid things by following Yuri when she's outside, and her little reminder back when she's still unknown to Yuri?.... It was all worth it.

She can do all of those repeatedly as long as Yuri is happy.

Yena's thoughts while reminiscing those was cut off when Yuri clashed her body towards Yena for a hug. A tight warm hug that Yena missed. Without giving it a second thought, she returned the hug. Her hands softly caressing Yuri's hair that it made the latter felt ever so comfortable.

"Yena...thank you."

"Hm? For what?"

Taking a glance at the ocean, she replies, "For everything. Even though I still haven't regain any memories... you're patiently waiting, helping me with everything... and taking me to a beautiful places like this."

"Uhumm...I just want you to be happy, that's why. I wish your memories will come back soon, Yuri." Yena replied and stated the last sentence.

"I want you to remember everything. Every little things, so that we can start again and continue our story." She added and break from their hug as she faced Yuri. Her hands are still in her waist tho.

"Why? Don't you like this? We can still continue and even start a new one."

"That's good but...I like the Yuri from before. The Yuri that I first met." Yena said, her soft fingers gently tugging Yuri's hair behind her ear. Therefore, Yuri made a frown face, seems like the latter didn't liked it.

"Yah! Are you saying I'm a mean one?! Why don't you buy a time machine and go back to your Yuri?!" Yuri exclaimed in disbelief and walked away from Yena.

Yena was left there dumbfounded, she can't believe Yuri herself said that. It wasn't really a problem but....she just can't believe it.

"Aishh that girl...from the past to now she's still the Yuri, what seems to be her problem with that?!"

"Wait...she's not in her monthly period, right?" Yena continued to talk to herself.

"Urgh fuck! I hope not!"

"Joyul! Wait up!" Yena shouted and followed Yuri.